4's Yass over ADFA - Cats over Woden
3's ADFA over Woden - Seahawks over ANU
2's Ainslie over QBN - Belco over Eastlake
1's Belco over Ainslie - Qbn over Eastlake

4s - Yass over ADFA - Woden over Cats
3s - Woden over ADFA - ANU over Seahawks
2s - Ainslie over Qbyn - Belco over Eastlake
1s - Belco over Ainslie - Qbyn over Eastlake

Heard Bryce got a week mate, that change your tip?

Yeah I heard Qbyn struggling abit this week. Bloke who hit Wilcox late got a week aswell apparently although that 2s result will be the same. I feel as though Eastlake possibly could do Qbyn but will be tough on their home turf.

Really looking forward to this weekend as you all should. Best time of the year is here, goodluck to all.

Ainslie comfortable winners over Qbyn in reserves. Another Grand Final for the Ainslie club in this grade, starting to be a common thing. 1s set to be a cracker here.

Belconnen 112
Ainslie 88

Fantastic game of AFL. Beau Walker standout 4 quarter game. James Bennett also fantastic in close moments.

News from Stirling?

Yeah I heard Qbyn struggling abit this week. Bloke who hit Wilcox late got a week aswell apparently although that 2s result will be the same. I feel as though Eastlake possibly could do Qbyn but will be tough on their home turf.

Really looking forward to this weekend as you all should. Best time of the year is here, goodluck to all.

Eastlake easy over Qbn. They are no good with out Bryce plus might be missing others.
How does Harris qualify for Ainslie after only three games ?
What does the player who missed out think of Harris coming in ?
Has Orourke become desperate with the Harris selection ?

Belconnen 112
Ainslie 88

Fantastic game of AFL. Beau Walker standout 4 quarter game. James Bennett also fantastic in close moments.

News from Stirling?
Absolute cracker mate! Best game I have watched live since qbn, Belconnen and Ainslie dropped out of NEAFL!

Hard to argue with Bennett and walker, Bennett kicked 5 from the mid! I also thought Handrill was good in close! Curtis Ainslies stand out for mine.

Eastlake easy over Qbn. They are no good with out Bryce plus might be missing others.
How does Harris qualify for Ainslie after only three games ?
What does the player who missed out think of Harris coming in ?
Has Orourke become desperate with the Harris selection ?
Easy you reckon? I think QBN will still win but no Bryce is huge, either way a will be a kick in it I reckon?

Was Harris injured all year is that why he hasn't played? Surely if he trained all season and did pre season no one would be to upset?

Easy you reckon? I think QBN will still win but no Bryce is huge, either way a will be a kick in it I reckon?

Was Harris injured all year is that why he hasn't played? Surely if he trained all season and did pre season no one would be to upset?

I do think no Bryce will bring the game closer but I still feel Qbyn at home are the ones to beat. Looking forward to tomorrow, reserves shall be a cracker too. Eastlake nailing Belconnen last game in the last minute.

Who knows about the Harris selection. A quality player who just showed today he was abit under done. I thought it was a surprise however I also hear Ainslie were right on budget for the points allocation today using the maximum points... maybe that had something to do with it.

I do think no Bryce will bring the game closer but I still feel Qbyn at home are the ones to beat. Looking forward to tomorrow, reserves shall be a cracker too. Eastlake nailing Belconnen last game in the last minute.

Who knows about the Harris selection. A quality player who just showed today he was abit under done. I thought it was a surprise however I also hear Ainslie were right on budget for the points allocation today using the maximum points... maybe that had something to do with it.

Yea did see that they used the 38 max points. I also noticed Belconnen only had 1 player worth 2 points and the rest were 1 pointers so juniors!

Excited for today! Also Saw ADFA knocked off Woden in 3s! Was suprised at that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preliminary Finals next week:

1s:

Ainslie v Eastlake @ Gungahlin on Sunday at 2.30pm

2s:

Queanbeyan v Belconnen @ Gungahlin on Sunday at 12pm

3s:

Woden v ANU @ Stirling on Saturday at 2.30pm

4s:

Cootamundra v Southern Cats @ Stirling on Saturday at 12pm

ANU v Yass @ ANU South on Sunday at 12pm

Great weekend of footy. Unlucky to the teams who had to exit but well done to the teams who progressed.

Preliminary Finals next week:

1s:

Ainslie v Eastlake @ Gungahlin on Sunday at 2.30pm

2s:

Queanbeyan v Belconnen @ Gungahlin on Sunday at 12pm

3s:

Woden v ANU @ Stirling on Saturday at 2.30pm

4s:

Cootamundra v Southern Cats @ Stirling on Saturday at 12pm

ANU v Yass @ ANU South on Sunday at 12pm

Great weekend of footy. Unlucky to the teams who had to exit but well done to the teams who progressed.

So Coota finish top and travel. ANU finish 2nd and get home final makes sense. not

So Coota finish top and travel. ANU finish 2nd and get home final makes sense. not

Its to follow 3s main game mate. Same thing happened last weekend with 2s following 1s in the top grades. And originally, ANU v Yass was actually going to be at Stirling aswell on Saturday morning before Coota v Cats to have both 4s games leading into the 3s main game. But now they have moved the Gungahlin womens v belco game from stirling that morning to gungahlin sunday night after 1s at 5pm. Idea of all of this is to have bigger days at the footy, having a full day at the footy brings more supporters to the venue to create the finals atmosphere. I think it definitely worked last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back