AFL Canberra Season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

How'd molongolo 3s go against Belconnen 3s in 4th grade today? :smile:

Lots of people frustrated by Belco dropping 3s which is understandable but reality is that uni would be certain champs in 4s every season if no-one stacked a 4s side every now and then.

But I thought Coota were strugglers? What's the go with them not accumulating any points on the ladder as well?
Way i understand it is Coota will not be playing for premiership points in div 4 this season after late withdrawal from div 3. League finally puttin the foot down. Good on em i say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2018 4th grade premiers: Cootamundra.
That is a absolute belting they handed the best team in the comp... Anu weakened by exams or not haven't played in a result like that for a long time I reckon.

Way i understand it is Coota will not be playing for premiership points in div 4 this season after late withdrawal from div 3. League finally puttin the foot down. Good on em i say.
gday own supply
Somebody forgot to tell coota that , as far as there concerned there able play finals if they make it .

Sportingpulse is playing up. Coota playing for points sitting in 6th with Yass and Belconnen. Uni had several players away yesterday, most of there players live on campus and have travelled for uni. Apparently with the travel aswell, they were nearly going to forfeit on the weekend. Don't expect them to be too crash hot next month with holidays.

Not really. Uni always struggle for numbers when it's exams time n holidays. And i can't remember em ever winning at Coota.

Was more referring to the Yass and Belconnen results mate. I heard Anu were going to struggle.

Bay 3s must be a real shot for the flag if they can keep playing as they are. Very impressive down there on Saturday night, big bodies through the middle and few very impressive kids up forward along with Hummell. It is an enjoyable trip down there, great set up at the ground and good bunch of blokes.

Was more referring to the Yass and Belconnen results mate. I heard Anu were going to struggle.
Yass had a few of their best out, and our guys played really well. I'm sure Yass will bounce back pretty quickly as guys get back.

Looking forward to the challenge of the in-form Cootamundra this week. Normally a pretty good game against those blokes.

Looking forward to the challenge of the in-form Cootamundra this week. Normally a pretty good game against those blokes.
I heard there main goal kicker has gone overseas . We have a couple still out and the early start at Cooma hurts our numbers a bit but looking forward to it also . Good luck to all this weekend

Anybody know how the ladder is working for div 4 , coota continually reporting in there paper that they hold down second spot on the ladder . It dosent read that way to me am I missing something ??

Anybody know how the ladder is working for div 4 , coota continually reporting in there paper that they hold down second spot on the ladder . It dosent read that way to me am I missing something ??

I heard a rumor that afl Canberra is debating whether they are playing for points or not because they decided to drop to 4s late. If you click on div 4 ladder it automatically goes to round 14 where coota shows no points but if you manually click round 9 ladder then it shows coota with 5 wins and sitting 4th

I heard a rumor that afl Canberra is debating whether they are playing for points or not because they decided to drop to 4s late. If you click on div 4 ladder it automatically goes to round 14 where coota shows no points but if you manually click round 9 ladder then it shows coota with 5 wins and sitting 4th
Surely can't do that to the blues, why wouldn't they play for points?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back