AFL close to $2b broadcast deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All night game except the Saturday night double up are on fta, same as now. Its only the delayed saturday afternoon game that will be missing.

All the whinging is from the people too tight or poor to afford $45 a mth for HD foxtel and thought they could stream it for $10 a mth or some other completely unrealistic fantasy, even though no sport in the world does this in their main market.

EPL doesnt have a single game on fta.
EPL is the dominant code in UK & not really any competition.

Price is not the issue for me, I just don't want my money to go to Murdoch. I'm happy to pay 20 a month for AFL only content, nothing else.

Nice timing again by Mike Fitzblatter, et al, to get him out of the papers. However, it didn't really take, so he told the Bombers to sake Hird :p

Yeah it has nothing to do with negotiations underway already or the fact that they are usually announced about now or the fact that the NRL cant be seen to get the jump on the AFL or anything else.

All night game except the Saturday night double up are on fta, same as now. Its only the delayed saturday afternoon game that will be missing.

All the whinging is from the people too tight or poor to afford $45 a mth for HD foxtel and thought they could stream it for $10 a mth or some other completely unrealistic fantasy, even though no sport in the world does this in their main market.

EPL doesnt have a single game on fta.

So the streaming claims on BF are from lightweights :thumbsdown:, proceed with caution. Thanks furn :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back