Autopsy AFL & Club List Changes for 2017 - Check OP [ACCURATE FROM: 08/10/16]

Remove this Banner Ad

West coast have 2 forced changes and thats Ellis and Cavaka

Delist Bennell and Karpany, Karpany on list for 3 years hasnt done anything and not even dominating in the WAFL.

Tom Lamb is home sick, hes young and showing some promise would be happy with a late 2nd or 3rd round draft pick for him.

With Nic Injured we may need to keep Giles but dont rate him, if he pick someone more useful then that would be the option.

I would now go out hard if we have salary cap space and get Rory lobb, hes homesick apparantly, I would give up our first rounder and I think thats adequate for him.

No one on the rookie list is worthy of a step up to the senior list. I would say Delist Colledge and Kane Lucas. Tunbridge borderline, the other guys can have another year.

Trade mitch brown, several clubs need tall backman, Collingwood, Bulldogs, possibly even Carlton need some height, like Lamb, a late 2nd or 3rd round draft pick 35-50 would be suffice.

Tried to be honest and not too wishful thinking, what do other eagles fans think?
Dont want Brown too soft but would go all out for the out of favor Eric McKenzie.
A Rance McKenzie combo would shore up and make for a formidable backline structure.

COMPLETELY UP TO DATE

CHANGES:
Number changes and number availability added under each club in a spoiler (includes a clickable link to your clubs Senior, Rookie and VFL/SANFL lists) and cleaned up some wording and formatting.

Chief The_Wookie Malifice
Darren Millane's #42 has been retired for 25 years. I wouldn't list it as an available number unless there's a shock announcement from the club.

Darren Millane's #42 has been retired for 25 years. I wouldn't list it as an available number unless there's a shock announcement from the club.
Oh that's right.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll edit this afternoon

I'm sure you already know but Prestia has officially announced he wants out of GC.

I'm sure you already know but Prestia has officially announced he wants out of GC.
Thanks, I had forgotten to add it in - I'll do it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Walker retiring I'm expecting/hoping Jack Silvagni will claim the #1 for the blues! :D

What the hell is this backward date garbage.
Hahaha, * - I just looked at the date on my computer and didn't even notice it.
As said before, they won't be announced. They're all delisted as default. What will be announced is if any clubs choose to sign them as delisted free agents.
Because they are actually listed 2016 senior list players would they not be included in the official delistings?
At the very least I'm waiting on an article including them in the other delistings or saying thanks for their contribution to announce their removal from the list.

Also, Justin Leppitsch sacked - now included in the OP

Up to date as of 29/08/2016 TheReturnofDS ;)

Unless GWS agree to trading him, nope.
Of all the players an out at this stage McCarthy has to be top of the list. Think deals done but only other possible outcome if Freo or less likely WC don't want to list him, is he will be paid in absentia another year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back