Autopsy AFL & Club List Changes for 2017 - Check OP [ACCURATE FROM: 08/10/16]

Remove this Banner Ad

Malifice did yourself or one of the other mods add that bit about discussion into the OP?
If so, thanks for that.

This is for actual changes people, not what you would like.
I added :please take extended commentary and discussion on individual movements to other threads."

Wasnt me brother. I was busy this weekend in the Betts thread.
That must have been fun! :$
I added :please take extended commentary and discussion on individual movements to other threads."
Ah, cheers Chief - I can see why you are our overlord

Maybe change the word (captain) to (captaincy)? The way it currently is makes it look like Nick Riewoldt is an out for us and you just wanted to add he's our captain?

I dunno, just looked weird to me. Nice job on the thread though.

Maybe change the word (captain) to (captaincy)? The way it currently is makes it look like Nick Riewoldt is an out for us and you just wanted to add he's our captain?

I dunno, just looked weird to me. Nice job on the thread though.
Good point, I'll edit it tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Jed Adcock retired today.

I'll put the North players as delisted for now, until one becomes a FA or announces is official retirement

New trend: Showing players the door before the season ends?
I think that in today's media world everything gets out so fast you may as well be on the front foot

UPDATE:

Adding in all number changes for 2017 in a spoilers tag (to save room) that also includes clickable links to each list.
Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton and Collingwood all done so far - rest to come.

COMPLETELY UP TO DATE

CHANGES:
Number changes and number availability added under each club in a spoiler (includes a clickable link to your clubs Senior, Rookie and VFL/SANFL lists) and cleaned up some wording and formatting.

Chief The_Wookie Malifice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back