Werewolf AFL club Werewolf - GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who did you give it to then?

Again, for the cheap seats:

"You have received the Norm Smith Medal for being voted best on ground (well, randomised but you know...). You are granted one night immunity but use it wisely, it's for one use and only one before being broken and returned"

This post not liked

This post liked.

I see what you're trying to do but it doesn't stack up mate

You asked him for clarification. I did not.

And if you'll notice, I've gone unchallenged on this one. I was immune when SM hit me because of the medal, you'll also remember he spent most of the day arguing for the serial killer to not be lynched yesterday so his eye is hardly reliable.

We really need to be focused on taking actual evil out.

You asked him for clarification. I did not.
Why didn't you ask?
And if you'll notice, I've gone unchallenged on this one. I was immune when SM hit me because of the medal, you'll also remember he spent most of the day arguing for the serial killer to not be lynched yesterday so his eye is hardly reliable.
I have a pretty good idea who the other Evil is
We really need to be focused on taking actual evil out.
Been sus on you for days now and the village appreciates your help. If I'm wrong so be it

Again, for the cheap seats:

"You have received the Norm Smith Medal for being voted best on ground (well, randomised but you know...). You are granted one night immunity but use it wisely, it's for one use and only one before being broken and returned"
OES, Filthy is quoting PM's about the game, surely that's a modkill??

Filth is the new BRAB.

Why didn't you ask?

I didn't need to. I was quoting a post he'd made saying what had happened.

All I know is I have the Norm, if there was a second one I was seeing what THB had to say about it. As it stands he doesn't have it.

It's still unchallenged but now questions have to be asked of THB.

I didn't need to. I was quoting a post he'd made saying what had happened.

All I know is I have the Norm, if there was a second one I was seeing what THB had to say about it. As it stands he doesn't have it.

It's still unchallenged but now questions have to be asked of THB.

"it's for one use and only one before being broken and returned"
So you've still got it or it's a one and done? If you're going to lie, at least make it a rock solid story first.
I neither "quoted" nor screenshotted the PM. I copy pasted.
How is that any different?

Also, you put it in quotation marks, thus making it a quote.

Filthy must burn at the stake for his sins!

So you've still got it or it's a one and done? If you're going to lie, at least make it a rock solid story first.

How is that any different?

Also, you put it in quotation marks, thus making it a quote.

Filthy must burn at the stake for his sins!

I have it in that it's a once and only. If there's not two then nobody else can have it. And as I've said, nobody else has challenged me.

As far as quotes I have made all my clarifications with OES in the NS PM he sent me last night.

I have it in that it's a once and only. If there's not two then nobody else can have it. And as I've said, nobody else has challenged me.

As far as quotes I have made all my clarifications with OES in the NS PM he sent me last night.
Keep reeling mate.

I've never seen an innocent villager try this hard to convince others that they're a villager.

May as well just tell us who your goon mate is so the village can win this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep reeling mate.

I've never seen an innocent villager try this hard to convince others that they're a villager.

May as well just tell us who your goon mate is so the village can win this game.

When the village is on the knifes edge a villager would be stupid to give up now. What a strangely destructive comment to make.

When the village is on the knifes edge a villager would be stupid to give up now. What a strangely destructive comment to make.
You may be on the knifes edge, but us villagers are the ones pushing you towards your death you evil mobster.

Deadline will be nine - too busy to be earlier.

Only DemonJim left to vote

And Filthy

No tag? Interesting. I've been paying really serious attention to this thread today and now I am certain The Half Back is evil. And what is best, the second half of the Norm Smith is my vote counts as 5 votes. You're done Half Wit.

tenor.gif

No tag? Interesting. I've been paying really serious attention to this thread today and now I am certain The Half Back is evil. And what is best, the second half of the Norm Smith is my vote counts as 5 votes. You're done Half Wit.

tenor.gif
Hahahaha I’m so scared mate.

Hang you evil bastard! Who’s your sidekick?!?!

Hahahaha I’m so scared mate.

Hang you evil bastard! Who’s your sidekick?!?!

Who's YOUR sidekick?

Hahahahaha remember when Michaels was scared?

Who's YOUR sidekick?

Hahahahaha remember when Michaels was scared?
I have three sidekicks, they are my fellow villagers, however I don't know who they are as they haven't told me :(

Deadline.

@semonjim (villager) modkilled

The Filth Wizard (godfather/Collingwood)

Night time. Will call it exactly one hour after I receive the kill submission for tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back