AFL clubs All-Homesick teams

Remove this Banner Ad

goyoucrows

All Australian
Aug 3, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
With the latest off-season trend of players stating home-sickness and demanding they move to specific clubs, I was just curious as to which clubs would have the best squads if all players got to pick their clubs.

Currently off the top of my head I can think of:

ADL - Tex (massive crows fan), Betts, Wingard, Hartlett, Harry Taylor
BRI - Cameron, Frost, Sam Jacobs
CAR - Kennedy
FRE - Wilson, Kersten
GEE - Danger, Ablett, Tuohy
HAW - Mitchell
MEL - Lever
NOR - Gibbs, Crouch boys
POR - B. Smith
RIC - Nankervis
STK - Steele, Sloane

I'm more leaning towards players legitimately loving the club (danger) but will include money-hungry's (lever) to make up the numbers.

With help from Vooligans previous hard work the lists should be abit chunkier.

Last edited:
Lol, just putting together teams of players that: want to go home, love a club, request a trade to a club.

Just curious to see which club would be the best if all players had a choice to pick their preferred club.

Bit hard to know who 700+ individual players barracked for as a kid!
Can't recall just one off the top of your head?

Sloane St. Kilda
I also remember hearing on grand final either Rance or cotchin were crows fan growing up, can't remember which one

Yep. But our culture has made him a life-long crow
The pay cheque helps as well. ;)

I started a thread five or so years ago about finding out which players supported the Crows before they were recruited elsewhere, and which clubs players we recruited supported before we picked them up. I got lazy and stopped updating it. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Can't recall just one off the top of your head?

Sloane St. Kilda
I also remember hearing on grand final either Rance or cotchin were crows fan growing up, can't remember which one
More likely Jack Graham? Was apparently a huge Crows fan.

More likely Jack Graham? Was apparently a huge Crows fan.
Yeah that makes sense, but I do remember the commentators saying about Rance or cotchin being a crows fan. I'm leaning towards cotchin.

It was around the time of the opening bounce. If anyone has the balls to replay the opening 5 minutes if the game I'm sure you'll hear it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back