Remove this Banner Ad

eddiebankbalance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 28, 2011
melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have a look at this, link http://www.afl.com.au/fixture

All RD1 games are a draw, where are they spending all that money?

afl2.jpg

liam_13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is the most accurate thread on the MB.

Absolute joke. They don't update subs/late outs from what I can see, they don't have any accessible results/stats for the NAB Cup, they can't get this weekends games results correct - but they can have a meaningless piece on "random footballers top 10 random footballers of all time in this particular category" every week.

sh*t site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DivideandMultiply

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 29, 2008
Between the lines.
AFL Club
West Coast
I have had cause to vent about the AFL website a lot over the last 6-7 years. It really is that bad.

Hopefully one day they will offer well optimised video streams, use a webplayer that actually works, fix the formatting of the site, get rid of the OTT distracting banner/panel ads, develop a user friendly menu system, update info and post match day pressers in a timely fashion, provide a properly functioning live tracker and a website that doesn't crash under heavy traffic ... right?

PoidaCat

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2006
MCG
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Andrew Mackie
Can't even ensure that in 2013 all games a broadcast in HD.

Eshay187

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2012
Grill
AFL Club
Sydney
Despite living in inner city Sydney, I can't watch any of the replays as apparently I am an International Viewer who is situated outside Aus/NZ.

Also, the fact that you can't just jump around the timeline when watching the replay (ie. rewind 10 seconds) but have to click an event is completely ridiculous, not that I can even access that this year anyway.

Zeno The Great

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2009
Whitten oval
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
For some reason on my computer the page doesn't refresh and i have to continually push ctrl F5 every time i load it...what a joke. Also a mate told me that they sold the rights of the teams and subs etc to someone else, does anyone know who? Crap that you can't see final teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad