Afl.com.au Jason Phelan's 2011 Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

All small / mediums are mids hdecure don't you know that.

Phelan - when in doubt take a Victorian.

From memory also only one mature ager. That doesn't accord with recent drafts.

Are you saying anyone under 192 cms is classified as a mid? The players I listed aren't exactly complete midfielders.

EDIT: Sorry Quiqley, I was a little slow there. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Kyal Horsley selection is an interesting one for St Kilda. Seems pretty adamant that he will go early.

Manson at 51 is very interesting.

Happy to see Schloithe up there.

Also seeing Ben Brown up there is very pleasing.

Paine and Bolger are the interesting sliders.

Overall really surprised how there are few real surprise names and how similar it is to many of the bigfooty drafts. Addam Maric is probably the only one included who I don't have in either of my drafts.

Overall really surprised how there are few real surprise names and how similar it is to many of the bigfooty drafts. Addam Maric is probably the only one included who I don't have in either of my drafts.

Bigfooty is getting very good at finding out information, there will still be some shocks come draft day.

There are at least 3 or 4 names which I've heard around the traps which have not appeared on BF and Phelan's draft. Just unsure if they will be selected late in the draft or head to the rookie draft.

The Kyal Horsley selection is an interesting one for St Kilda. Seems pretty adamant that he will go early.

He probably just linked the fact that Scotty Watters coached Subi to multiple premierships and Horsley is/was a Subi boy.

There's bound to be more another Puopolo or Duigan, but it's very similar to what Quayle has predicted.

Bolger wouldn't be bad at 59 - he doesn't look great around the ground, but he's a good tap ruck. Hoping Downie slides, or rather doesn't bolt too much.

EDIT: The Bolger selection was this. Hird said we want a ruck, he's the next best ruck. Doubt there's any inside knowledge there.

Bigfooty is getting very good at finding out information, there will still be some shocks come draft day.

There are at least 3 or 4 names which I've heard around the traps which have not appeared on BF and Phelan's draft. Just unsure if they will be selected late in the draft or head to the rookie draft.

Either that or Phelan got his draft from BF :eek::eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back