U18 Champs AFL Combine 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Does the AFL release the draft combine results of all participants? Would like to see how some guys I’ve been tracking throughout the year have tested

Gee how much do we lag behind world sport!?

It's a hard one - I don't think Jack Higgins for example would really enjoy his "below average" testing results being made public. It's a hard one - whilst it's good to have a lot of data on the players go out to people, you've gotta remember these kids have juggling school/turning 18 etc - anymore pressure on them isn't a great thing.

Are the kids wearing their potential position on their singlets?

I've seen SF, MF and TF, and I saw some others with MM or MD on other players singlets.

Are the kids wearing their potential position on their singlets?

I've seen SF, MF and TF, and I saw some others with MM or MD on other players singlets.

Players get split into positions for the combine there are:

Blue - Medium Midfielders
Green - Tall Defenders
Grey - Tall Forwards
Orange - Smalls (Forwards, Defenders, Midfielders)
Pink - Medium Forwards
Red - Ruckman
Yellow - Medium Defenders

Players get split into positions for the combine there are:

Blue - Medium Midfielders
Green - Tall Defenders
Grey - Tall Forwards
Orange - Smalls (Forwards, Defenders, Midfielders)
Pink - Medium Forwards
Red - Ruckman
Yellow - Medium Defenders
Wasn't taking notice of the singlet colours.

Noticed Higgins had SF on his, Houlahan had MF, Ballenden, Bonar and Stephenson had TF on theirs, Brayshaw had MM, Petruccelle had MD.

Wasn't taking notice of the singlet colours.

Noticed Higgins had SF on his, Houlahan had MF, Ballenden, Bonar and Stephenson had TF on theirs, Brayshaw had MM, Petruccelle had MD.

There's a lot not testing - by my count 17/85 have sat out. Even then a few like Lachie Fogarty (sick) and others have sat out certain tests.

There's a lot not testing - by my count 17/85 have sat out. Even then a few like Lachie Fogarty (sick) and others have sat out certain tests.
Very interested to hear what buzz there is around Bonar.

A few Lions fans like the idea of a LDU and Bonar double at 1 & 12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slightly off topic (apologies). Are the stats for the u18 championships available at all anywhere public? 2015 and 2016 are available on the AFL website but not 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back