Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Seems like an over reaction to me . Seems like dimma overreacted as well.

"The AFL will make a decision after Easter as to whether any action will be taken against the fan."

AFL boss Gillon McLachlan said the initial report from security showed the comments from the fan were "reasonably mild".

"It's not ideal clearly, but there's nothing too dramatic in it from what I've seen," he told 3AW.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-03-30/watch-hardwick-has-altercation-with-fan

Let's see if we can't make a storm out of a tea cup like we did with the crows playing the richmond theme song.

Vicco fans on your mark..

GO!

Don't read it if you don't like it.

This is a legitimate story doing the rounds. Just because you may not like hearing about us, we are a part of your competition, and this event did happen, so either contribute or go away.
I have no issues with Adelaide, or any other interstate team. Its just the constant whinging, as if every issue is because there are more Victorian teams than interstate teams.

Personally I think dimma should be the 1 under investigation and should think about taking some anger management classes or being forced to.

Poor misses Hardwick if she has to put up with that type of aggressive response any time she says anything reasonably mild to him.

Not good.

It’s funny. Ever since Dimma started coaching you see him on the TV laughing, chatting, making intelligent comments.

It took a while to get used to. I think back to his Essendon days and he was your typical Sheedy special... an anti-social psychopath who attacked the ball and the man like a depraved animal. The only time he laughed was when he might have hurt somebody.

He shows up as a coach and I’m thinking, “who the hell is this bloke?”

Nice to see a touch of the old Dimma back.

It’s funny. Ever since Dimma started coaching you see him on the TV laughing, chatting, making intelligent comments.

It took a while to get used to. I think back to his Essendon days and he was your typical Sheedy special... an anti-social psychopath who attacked the ball and the man like a depraved animal. The only time he laughed was when he might have hurt somebody.

There are so many characters like that in AFL. Those that are jovial and friendly most of the time, but seriously capable.

Dermott and Clarko come to mind.

Don't read it if you don't like it.

This is a legitimate story doing the rounds on the home of AFL at AFL.com.au .

Here's the link in case you missed it..

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-03-30/watch-hardwick-has-altercation-with-fan

Just because you may not like hearing about us, we are a part of your competition, and this event did happen, so either contribute or go away.

Whenever Adelaide plays against any other Vic team other than Melbourne i hope the crows win. A lot of other Vics feel the same.

This chip you have on your shoulders is pretty funny

What's wrong with returning some words back to a coward mouthing off? I personally loved Dimma's reaction. The guy took a step back to show he was a scared little crow supporter who thought he could say what he wanted without retaliation.

Good to see a coach with backbone and not a pc friendly robot pandering to the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to be pretty dumb to even say anything to a coach when he's going down the race with security and police near by.

Why? It's not illegal to make "mild comments" last time I checked. Probably something along the lines of "well done dickhead" is hardly something I would think should be cause for concern for a police officer. Dimmas overreaction on the other hand is when they had to step in.

Couldn't stand him when he played for you.

Why? It's not illegal to make "mild comments" last time I checked. Probably something along the lines of "well done dickhead" is hardly something I would think should be cause for concern for a police officer. Dimmas overreaction on the other hand is when they had to step in.

How do you know it was an 'overreaction' when nobody knows what was said yet?

How do you know it was an 'overreaction' when nobody knows what was said yet?
Based on the facts at hand.

"AFL boss Gillon McLachlan said the initial report from security showed the comments from the fan were "reasonably mild".

All you have to do is look at the footage and you can see who the aggressor is in the situation. Bloke needs anger management. Should be forced on him by the AFL if he doesn't willingly accept it.

You dare doubt the Crows?
It's not me you are doubting , it's the AFL and gil. "AFL boss Gillon McLachlan said the initial report from security showed the comments from the fan were "reasonably mild". So yeah. Read the article before assuming i guess.

Based on the facts at hand.

"AFL boss Gillon McLachlan said the initial report from security showed the comments from the fan were "reasonably mild".

All you have to do is look at the footage and you can see who the aggressor is in the situation. Bloke needs anger management. Should be forced on him by the AFL if he doesn't willingly accept it.

i've seen the footage, and the fan goes out of his way to get into Dimma's face.

The aggressor is the fan, if he had said nothing and kept his mouth shut, then Dimma would have no reason to 'overreact' in the 1st place.

i've seen the footage, and the fan goes out of his way to get into Dimma's face.

The aggressor is the fan, if he had said nothing and kept his mouth shut, then Dimma would have no reason to 'overreact' in the 1st place.

I assume you thought the same of the port fan and clarkson incident then as well? Because I thought clarkson overreacted then as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back