News AFL corruption & alleged secret drug testing

Remove this Banner Ad

GIL Looked like he was off his **** on gear during an on-field presentation (he was just by standing and got caught by the camera), I obviopusly have no proof though.
Someone with a better memory than me might be able to find the footage somewhere.

THIS drugs debacle is all over the radio and Tom from the morning show was giving the AFL heaps.....
All sorts of legal stuff going on.

'm not reading all that. And i don't address your points because they are all crap and null & void as you are basing them on no facts VS my actual, very real - very direct from the source knowledge that I KNOW is true.

What i find perplexing is - you continue to go with your own rose coloured glass version of what happened VS what i actually know happened from the most reliable source there is.

The club didn't "encourage" request - the players acted like a bunch of needy flogs and were wasting peoples time when they were already working 18hours a day dealing with govts, councils, law enforcements to get the league set up in minimum time to make the game not lose a season of history and income. The club was not "encouraging" - the club was completely not managing their group and acting like total flogs. You don't treat the head brass of AFL house like that, especially in the middle of a crisis ffs

Note the OG article.... How the AFL "took note" of Melbourne's excellent behaviour in the hub. Take note they mention this while talking about how our behaviour was by far the worst.

You need to work out your story. You either believe the club has been victimised by AFL corruption over the past few years which resolves it from its poor results OR you believe there is no conspiracy and there is no excuses, the AFL has acted fair and just.

If they are not acting "just" - what is their motivation? why would they do that? The AFL in their right mind would not kill its integrity just because one team won 3/4 flags. Its a feat that has happened quite a few times before.

You need to accept the playing group acted like flo
Easy to say you have a source, hard to prove unless you state who...

Need some billionaire tycoon to buy out the league and sack everyone. Only way anything will change

Either way the game of Aussie rules will outlive the CFL. Aussie rules footy doesn’t need the CFL, CFL is the one that needs aussie rules
its not for sale as its a cult

AFL360 last night. One comment from Robbo that actually made sense. The AFL yesterday lost the trust of footy fans in general. Then of course Whateley quickly tried to defend the AFL straight after Robbos comment. Confirmation Whateley is part of the illumanati AFL old boys club.
Whateley is a sycophant

AFL360 last night. One comment from Robbo that actually made sense. The AFL yesterday lost the trust of footy fans in general. Then of course Whateley quickly tried to defend the AFL straight after Robbos comment. Confirmation Whateley is part of the illumanati AFL old boys club.
Don't bite off the hand that feeds you............cocaine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am truly curious about how this story is effecting supporters and I would love some responses.

What is it specifically about this story that has you outraged?

Is it the late outs on gameday that effect gambling and other competitions that offer a financial reward? Is it the fact that the AFL is not following their own drug policy? Is it that players are being caught with drugs in their system and their names not being reported to the public?
Personally I don’t really care if players are using recreational drugs, it’s pretty standard behaviour for a lot of ppl in that age bracket.

What I think is completely bs is the fact the league is essentially circumventing their own drugs policy not for the players welfare imo, but clearly to protect their brand.

That on top of lying to club’s supporters who’s money is what keeps the game going about ‘hamstring awareness’ is wrong and hypocritical when you compare situations such as bongs Rioli or Whitfield avoiding/altering drug tests.

I have zero love for the game itself these days, my only care is the RFC but I don’t know I wanna spend money on a corrupt organisation that clearly manipulates results and treats certain clubs favourably over others.

GIL Looked like he was off his **** on gear during an on-field presentation (he was just by standing and got caught by the camera), I obviopusly have no proof though.
Someone with a better memory than me might be able to find the footage somewhere.

THIS drugs debacle is all over the radio and Tom from the morning show was giving the AFL heaps.....
Trying to circumvent the ASADA rules this is so obvious it’s not funny

Who is Tom I want to start a twitter bomb

Easy to say you have a source, hard to prove unless you state who...

Why would i do that to someone i know just to impress a bunch of strangers on the internet?

I've posted the exact same story since 2020. Make of it what you will.

And i had 2 sources. 1 who lived inside the hub & another who helped set it up and dealt directly with Gil

Personally I don’t really care if players are using recreational drugs, it’s pretty standard behaviour for a lot of ppl in that age bracket.

What I think is completely bs is the fact the league is essentially circumventing their own drugs policy not for the players welfare imo, but clearly to protect their brand.

That on top of lying to club’s supporters who’s money is what keeps the game going about ‘hamstring awareness’ is wrong and hypocritical when you compare situations such as bongs Rioli or Whitfield avoiding/altering drug tests.

I have zero love for the game itself these days, my only care is the RFC but I don’t know I wanna spend money on a corrupt organisation that clearly manipulates results and treats certain clubs favourably over others.

If players are using coke etc on gameday that is a massive problem

Couldn’t agree more with you here MR. Why should the AFL have it in for us still? It was 4 years ago ffs, they need to get over it.

Gary Rohan at Geelong had an affair in the hub, why weren’t the Cats in the bad books too?

God I hope the AFL get into real bother over this drug thing. Nothing better than to see the whole boys club come crashing down.

How long is a piece of string?

How long did the AFL allow Carlton to choke on its own vomit before it stepped in?

You guys need to pick a lane. If you think the AFL has it in for us and deliberately give us bad draws, crap umpiring, changing rules to "kill our style" - then why would they do it?

They either are, or they aren't. If they aren't - then there is no conversation required. If they are, then what is their motivation? Why would they do it?

Pick a lane. Its becoming incredibly boring reading 10,000 post on people claiming this stuff without ever wanting to touch on the why.

It all started post the 2020GF yeah? why would that be i wonder......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back