Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2022 - Tsatas, Hayes, Davey x2, Munkara & Montgomerie

Who should we take with Pick 4? (Pick 2)

• Tsatas

Votes: 60 27.9%
  • Humphrey

Votes: 33 15.3%
  • Phillipou

Votes: 109 50.7%
  • Clark

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick links: Player Contract Status | Trade & Free Agency 2022 | JHA Father/Son and NGA | Adrian Dodoro

0093895D-8D9D-4EFD-93DB-32FA70C2A596.jpeg

Last edited:

We have already won this draft so it’s time to move on to the next one.
I’m sure that’s why there’s such a flood of people posting here haha. They don’t seem ready to move on yet.

The club’s financial result came out yesterday but the opportune moment to post it is not when everyone is in a draft-induced panic (even if the club thought it was a good time to bury it in traffic).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lemmey shaping as a high demand prospect. Hawks, Pies, Eagles, Crows* shaping that bottom end all likely looking for key forwards. Gold Coast too depending on King.

*Crows maybe take a mid but not too many big body types at the pointy end yet to balance the midfield.

Any key position forwards looking likely in the top 10 eDPS?
Harry Lemmey and although both could be seen as ruck Harry Barnett and Will Elliott are two athletic 202cm players. Top might be too high but I really like Olivier Northam who looks like a blonder version of Sam Draper, likes the rough stuff and looks to be a certain cult hero to whatever club takes him.

Harry Lemmey and although both could be seen as ruck Harry Barnett and Will Elliott are two athletic 202cm players. Top might be too high but I really like Olivier Northam who looks like a blonder version of Sam Draper, likes the rough stuff and looks to be a certain cult hero to whatever club takes him.
I don't want a ruck we'd try to turn into a fwd, I want a fwd only. I want our own Max King, our own Ben King. Harry McKay.

I don't want a ruck we'd try to turn into a fwd, I want a fwd only. I want our own Max King, our own Ben King. Harry McKay.
I don’t think Elliott or Barnett are natural rucks but have played there because of their height and athleticism. I would personally play them as KPP. Elliott is currently captain and CHF for Oakleigh and Barnett rucks for West Adelaide 18s but is on the verge of reserves and senior football where in
Hoping he plays as a KPP. Northam is playing as a ruck for Geelong Falcons but he will be a forward 100% at the next level as he is 195cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back