AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dreamteam Steals

Ferguson, Rodan, Edwards, Croad

Interesting thing with my team: 14 of 16 clubs represented, yet my own team the dees did not get one representative, i think i prefer this as when i watch dees games i can watch them simply for the game, as in the past i have found myself looking a lot at stats for individuals

Give up on posting the teams! No one cares. What are you people thinking? Probably along the lines of:

...hmm this team took 5 minutes for me to make...now I will type it up and put it on the interweb for people to tell me what to do...la-di-da...No one is commenting...better post it again...i like i when people think for me...de-da-dum...someone said my back line needs work hmmm, there is only one thing for it. I had better post again and ask them EXACTLY who to change and why...god forbid I do it myself...now someone has said put in Knobel, I wonder if they are serious...better ask them, otherwise I would be thinking for myself, which will make me go blind.

Give up on posting the teams! No one cares. What are you people thinking? Probably along the lines of:

...hmm this team took 5 minutes for me to make...now I will type it up and put it on the interweb for people to tell me what to do...la-di-da...No one is commenting...better post it again...i like i when people think for me...de-da-dum...someone said my back line needs work hmmm, there is only one thing for it. I had better post again and ask them EXACTLY who to change and why...god forbid I do it myself...now someone has said put in Knobel, I wonder if they are serious...better ask them, otherwise I would be thinking for myself, which will make me go blind.

I'm not posting my team, but i don't think it should be any of your business.

I'm not posting my team, but i don't think it should be any of your business.

I agree with Captain to an extent... and I made a similar comment about posting teams last year. Its all well and good to do so, after Round 1... in the - "this is my team and Im proud of who I selected" sense...

People should have GOOD reasons for picking EACH and EVERY player... not just selecting players on the basis that some random on BigFooty told them to... it very well may be poor advice. eg OMG YOU SHOULD PICK MACMANUS!!!!!!

Re: What is everyones Dream Team 07 starting 22 ???

Go to the Dream Team board, the main board is not for discussion of DT, it is for serious issues about the game.

haha, yes, good one :thumbsu:

serious discussion indeed.

Forwards: Matthew Lloyd, Barry Hall, Shannon Grant, Ryan Murphy, Jonathon Brown and Warren Tredrea.

Midfield: Daniel Kerr, Chris Judd, Brett Burton, Marc Murphy, Adam Simpson

Backs: Joel Bowden, Adam Kingsley, Jason Torney, James Walker, Adam Hunter, Joel Drummond

Ruck: Dean Cox

I/Change: Anthony Corrie, Peter Everitt, Jason Akermanis, Mark Riccuito

All subject to change daily - especially injured players like Roo...

Kingsley may struggle to get a kick.

Adcock quite possibly the biggest steal in Dream Team history...don't know why he has such low value...he averaged more than 80 in dream team last year, and has killed it in pre-season as well.

Quick question for Cats fans, what are the chances of Kelly playing all year and actually taking it seriously? He has the potential to score so well...

With Ling, Joel Corey, James Barte, Corey Enright, Brent Prismall and Joel Selwood coming through - I think Kels will struggle to hold a spot / get game time when selected.

I agree with dazman... as if he'll play;)

Seriously though, if this thread was to get off nearly everyone would have the same team!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Initial Lineup: Thoughts?

Backs:

C.Cornes
J.Sinclair
J.Mcmahon
A.Walker
D.Mundy
J.Adcock
J.Kosi

X.Ellis
T.Boyle

Centres:
Hodge
S.Black
A.Cooney
M.Murphy
P.Hasleby
S.Pendlebury

Hadley
L.Thomas

Rucks:
J.Fraser
B.Hudson

T.Knobel
J.Griffen

Forwards
B.Hall
M.Pavlich
A.Embley
G.Ablett
A.Monfries
N.G.Brown
T.Cloke

Edwards
Davey

I need to drop either Rischitelli, Pendlebury, Foley, McGlynn or Knights, and am having trouble deciding. I want to keep the players that will rise in value the quickest, not neccessarily be consistent throughout the season. I just want them to improve so I can sell them for more tanky players.

But yeah, I have to drop one. Leaning towards Knights or Pendlebury. Any ideas?

Cheers.

Backs-Bowden Gilbee Wirrapunda Adcock Mundy Solomon Koschitske Begley Ellis

Centers- Hodge Black Kerr Burgoyne N Lappin Griffen Djejurra Muston

Rucks-Renouf Leunberger Darcy Cox

Forwards- Brown Br Johnson Pavlich Ablett Tredrae NG Brown Franklin Hawkins Jetta

7,500 left

Hudson is far from a steal. Way too injury prone and a bench player at best. You'd hate to waste a trade on him when he gets injured rd.4

I need to drop either Rischitelli, Pendlebury, Foley, McGlynn or Knights, and am having trouble deciding. I want to keep the players that will rise in value the quickest, not neccessarily be consistent throughout the season. I just want them to improve so I can sell them for more tanky players.

But yeah, I have to drop one. Leaning towards Knights or Pendlebury. Any ideas?

Cheers.
Rischitelli. The dearerst and he wont improve that much (See NAB GF where he sucked balls). I'd drop him...

dt.jpg

My forwards emergencies will change depending on whether or not they are selected for round 1, also I am thinking about trading away Leigh Brown.

Edit - Brown and Vince Out, Koschitzke and Dunn in.
Wow, what a side :eek:

Well done mate

My team:

BACKS
McLeod
P. Bowden
O'hAilpin
Koschitzke
Adcock
Gilbee
Bizzell
Hansen, Ellis

CENTRES
Murphy
Sylvia
P. Burgoyne
Pearce
Sherman
Stanton
McGlynn, J. Selwood

RUCKS
Sandilands
Cox
Hudson, Ryder

FORWARDS
Fevola
Tredrea
Mooney
Lloyd
Franklin
N.G. Brown
Monfries
Alwyn Davey, Hawkins

Around 62K left. Any suggestions?
Good solid side.

Hudson is far from a steal. Way too injury prone and a bench player at best. You'd hate to waste a trade on him when he gets injured rd.4
I'm pretty sure if you go on dictionary.com next to steal there is a picture of Ben Hudson. He is not injury prone - he has had one major injury and has not rushed back like other big men (Darcy last year). The year he got injured he led the Crows in hard ball gets and clearances - so his second efforts are good, which means he's always good for tackles, clearances and a few more possies than your average ruckman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back