AFL RDT (AFL DT) General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Could start with Hunter, Flynn and Meek. Can you imagine how strong the other lines could look for 1 week?

I only say 1 week because no doubt after that, everything would go down in flames and it would be carnage trying to fix it!

Could start with Hunter, Flynn and Meek. Can you imagine how strong the other lines could look for 1 week?

I only say 1 week because no doubt after that, everything would go down in flames and it would be carnage trying to fix it!

I'm very tempted just so I can brag in my league about how ballsy I am :)

My head is still not settled. I still have Gawn AND Grundy but I do like the look of the team when I go Witts and English. I understand on the Witts thing for you if you had him last year. I have a few players on my shitlist for similar reasons over the years.

If I go English & Lycett I manage to have Merrett and Macrae plus have Rowell as M6.
I also have J. Clarke as D5 and Dow/Fantasis as F5. I only then have 4 rooks on the field which is kind of comforting. No big risks either (Witts aside). It's tempting to leave both big ruck guns out.

Last edited:

I'm very tempted just so I can brag in my league about how ballsy I am :)

My head is still not settled. I still have Gawn AND Grundy but I do like the look of the team when I go Witts and English. I understand on the Witts thing for you if you had him last year. I have a few players on my shitlist for similar reasons over the years.

If I go English & Lycett I manage to have Merrett and Macrae plus have Rowell as M6.
I also have J. Clarke as D5 and Dow/Fantasis as F5. I only then have 4 rooks on the field which is kind of comforting. No big risks either (Witts aside). It's tempting to leave both big ruck guns out.
I've now gone to McEvoy as R2. Will definitely run as Hawthorn's number 1 ruck which past history suggests should give him an 85-90 average. Has given me money to spend elsewhere.

F&$%ing hell. The AFL is truly going out of their way to make fantasy/RDT impossible.
It was bad enough that they decided to not name teams until the day/night before the game. They have given absolutely no reason for this idiotic move. One can only assume that Chris Scott was pissed off with being fined for regularly bringing in players who weren't named as emergencies. Probably asked brother Brad who's now a part of the AFL to get it done.
Then the AFL decide they're going to change it to an injury sub. Ok, injury subs probably no worse or better than a concussion sub BUT - Originally it was said that the sub would be announced when teams are announced, but no. They want to f_ck us even further by now saying the sub will be determined only 1 hour before the game starts. DTLive doesn't show teams until 40 minutes prior to game.
DT may need to change their rules about trades being locked in as soon as the round starts.

That is rubbish, but so typical. Injury subs should be either named or a list of 22 playing and then a list of 3 who can only be subs. Hopeless.

I know that this is not the ideal place to post this question but for those who play fantasy as well as DT - how do you join a selected group? I can only find a link in fantasy to join leagues.

I know that this is not the ideal place to post this question but for those who play fantasy as well as DT - how do you join a selected group? I can only find a link in fantasy to join leagues.

Sorry only just seen this.
Did you find out ?
Can't see anything but join/create a league.
No mention of groups. (Do they exist ? )

Sorry only just seen this.
Did you find out ?
Can't see anything but join/create a league.
No mention of groups. (Do they exist ? )
Apparently they do because I'm trying to join the coaches panel group. Just in case, I put the code given in "joining a league" link but it said the code was known.

For DT?

No idea for fantasy (have never played it)

Screenshot_20210319-160633_Chrome.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the Join a classic league page search coaches panel in the box
and it comes up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back