AFL RDT (AFL DT) - My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Team constructed in 15 minutes

Feedback welcome

View attachment 1076395View attachment 1076396
Nice forwardline. I'm not sure about ROB personally, id probably swing McEvoy to the rucks and try to find the extra 15k you need to upgrade ROB to Lloyd. Potential trade would be Jordon to Scott/McNeil. That said, if you have faith in ROB then definitely keep it as is, getting Lloyd may not be worth changing your rookies around anyway. Just thought id offer an alternative :)

3/4 positions look great. Not sure i will hold my nerve given my forwardline but running 6 deep in the mids looks fantastic and i'm pretty much set on my backline too.

View attachment 1077049
View attachment 1077050
Strong side although it worries me having both Cox and Highmore on the field. They are both capable of giving you a 30 or less.
I've gone way outside the box by putting Flynn as my R2 alongside Grundy. This allowed me to move McEvoy to the backline hence no need to field either Highmore or Koschitkze. L Jones will be my D6. Reason for this is that I believe someone playing as a number one ruck such as Flynn will certainly outscore a lockdown defender such as Highmore.
Whereas you have an extra premium defender and mid, I have two extra premiums in the forward line in Danger and Dunkley.
My biggest dilemma atm is deciding whether or not to keep Williams. Williams was probably one of my first picks and I feel I will want him in my squad as the season goes on so why waste a trade now. If his suspension of 1 week occurred at say round 7, I would not even consider trading him out. So, I'm leaning towards keeping him knowing that it will cost me around 60 or so points.
My first priority is my cash league, so losing 60 points in round 1 is not a disaster.

Strong side although it worries me having both Cox and Highmore on the field. They are both capable of giving you a 30 or less.
I've gone way outside the box by putting Flynn as my R2 alongside Grundy. This allowed me to move McEvoy to the backline hence no need to field either Highmore or Koschitkze. L Jones will be my D6. Reason for this is that I believe someone playing as a number one ruck such as Flynn will certainly outscore a lockdown defender such as Highmore.
Whereas you have an extra premium defender and mid, I have two extra premiums in the forward line in Danger and Dunkley.
My biggest dilemma atm is deciding whether or not to keep Williams. Williams was probably one of my first picks and I feel I will want him in my squad as the season goes on so why waste a trade now. If his suspension of 1 week occurred at say round 7, I would not even consider trading him out. So, I'm leaning towards keeping him knowing that it will cost me around 60 or so points.
My first priority is my cash league, so losing 60 points in round 1 is not a disaster.
I’m big on Williams, everything points to that midfield role that he’s previous scored well in, think I’ll be starting him. I generally chase overall, the suspension will make him unique, which may work well.

If Meek goes well my dud loop could be instead of Flynn lol
Some of the rooks might change especially in defence if not named.

View attachment 1079667
View attachment 1079670
I've had Gawn/Grundy all pre-season. Just downgraded to now have Gawn/Flynn/Meek. I've upgraded other areas but still not sure how I feel about it. Need to decide soon as one of the upgrades gave me Paddy Dow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't have Walsh...season basically over after one game. My fault of course

I had him all pre season...swapped him for Taranto today...short is a spud as well. Didn’t touch the ball for 15 minutes. My seasons over after one quarter. No Walsh will be like not having Neale for most of last season. I knew he would dominate with new interchange rules and dropped him today. The curse continues

Please tell me that spud Michael gibbons isn’t tagging short!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back