AFL dvd for sale/trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you still got the 2006 Sydney vs Fremantle? Or any Fremantle Games?? Cheers!
I don’t have the 2006 Sydney v Fremantle game, although I have but have never watched the Swans’ game from that season in the wet at the SCG against St. Kilda.

I do have Round 14, 1997, Fremantle v Sydney (those wet low-scoring games are much more interesting to watch than game at Docklands) and Round 5, 1995 Sydney v Adelaide I have acquired to my delight.

I don’t have the 2006 Sydney v Fremantle game, although I have but have never watched the Swans’ game from that season in the wet at the SCG against St. Kilda.

I do have Round 14, 1997, Fremantle v Sydney (those wet low-scoring games are much more interesting to watch than game at Docklands) and Round 5, 1995 Sydney v Adelaide I have acquired to my delight.

I would be interested in the 1997 Fremantle vs Sydney Game mate.

If you are willing to return it to me, I would be willing to trade with you for it. What other games do you have?
Hey mate yeah I can return pretty quickly. Not any sydney games i can think of, but a fair few freo games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back