AFL Evolution 2 Concept + New Ideas

itchee40

Debutant
Mar 19, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Look...
There’s no rookie list, pre-season draft or even a fully fleshed free agency. It’s obvious WW don’t give a damn about career mode or even providing the proper experience

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

KeilorUnder9s

Benclank01 Disciple
Nov 25, 2010
Jamestown
AFL Club
Richmond
The best thing the AFL could do is bring this in house, license the Unreal engine and build a Dev group of AFL nutters. Then release on the digital stores rather than physical disc.

The current approach is s**t.

GetAroundHim99

The World's Biggest Overreactor!
Apr 29, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Melbourne Storm, McLaren
I just want the to give it back to Big Ant. Their latest cricket game looks fantastic.
Well, Big Ant have split and gone solo from Tru Blu I believe. (at least if them publishing their own titles for the last few games is something to go by.)

So, If they were to have another crack at an AFL game, They would need to acquire the AFL licence themselves as I don't think they work with Tru Blu anymore.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
As much as I hate Ultimate Team features on EA games, doing something similar for an AFL game could generate a lot of hype and potentially a lot of profit. The issue is then neglecting a proper career mode, which is something we all would love to see.

They’ve clearly tried with the player modelling. Beyond that, I’ll wait to see some actual gameplay, but there’s a stiffness to the animations still. 10/10 for modelling Razor Ray into the game.

Gameplay is what counts though, fingers crossed (again).

footyfan000001

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

They’ve clearly tried with the player modelling. Beyond that, I’ll wait to see some actual gameplay, but there’s a stiffness to the animations still. 10/10 for modelling Razor Ray into the game.

Gameplay is what counts though, fingers crossed (again).

I know it’s just a trailer - but the graphics don’t look great!

I know it’s just a trailer - but the graphics don’t look great!
The social media sites compress the videos so it doesn't take up too much server space. The youtube video is far better.

Back