Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone noticing you can end up with an empty forward line after a stoppage near your defensive 50? I have ball movement in tactics set at “balanced”, but if I win a clearance from said stoppage, I’m often kicking into an empty 50 with my FF at CHF.

Is it simply a matter of ball movement speed needing to be set to fast?
Nope it's just modern footy

Most streamlined game, but still lacks something.

My biggest laugh is, win under 18s and goal kicking (Only 90 goals) from the middle, slips to 60 in the draft.

Dominates preseason averaging 35 touches and 10 goals - dropped to VFL til round 10.
Round 11 - 40 touches, 7 goals - dropped
Round 13 - 40 touches, 13 goals - dropped

Unless I'm looking up a guide, as soon as I hear commentary I'm out. If I see their picture on a video thumbnail I won't even click on it. Good on the people who can earn money and make a career out of it, but I find this whole streaming culture obnoxious and even a little narcissistic. Each to their own though of course.
It is cringey, but that's the world we live in now , 12 yr olds love that s**t

Yes - I'm pretty sure the PS Blog is official enough

Savvy. Hadn't seen that, had been scouring WW and Evo's Facebook but hadn't seen confirmation from them. My mistake.

Somehow Kade Simpson was in ruck at some point when played last night...lol..
The first day I played it Charlie Curnow was.
When went into team management when started to play a season last night I would put Harry McKay or Casboult 2nd ruck if Kruezer playing. I played 5 games into the season and some games Pittonet was in side as first ruck. Liam Jones was on wing and kicking goals in round 3 despite being my full back and kicking out in opening two rounds so it seems if you do not manage the team closely from round to round it will do a lot of random s**t on you with your team line-up.

Who bought through JBs website? How long did delivery take? On the website for me it’s currently saying that untracked delivery would arrive by May 5th, and tracked express delivery would April 22nd. Surely it wouldnt take that long?

How’s Gamesmen? I’ve never purchased anything through them, they’re saying if it’s purchased today, it will be shipped on Tuesday
Ordered mine maybe Tuesday at a guess. Turned up Friday morning but I was not around so picked up later in day somewhere Toll driver dropped it off at a small post office/newsagent near me.

Overall I think the core gameplay has improved, though there a few polishes and bugs that need to be fixed to make this game really good, luckily a patch can do that ?

Somehow Kade Simpson was in ruck at some point when played last night...lol..
The first day I played it Charlie Curnow was.
When went into team management when started to play a season last night I would put Harry McKay or Casboult 2nd ruck if Kruezer playing. I played 5 games into the season and some games Pittonet was in side as first ruck. Liam Jones was on wing and kicking goals in round 3 despite being my full back and kicking out in opening two rounds so it seems if you do not manage the team closely from round to round it will do a lot of random s**t on you with your team line-up.
There’s definitely some glitches going on in the ruck (mine keeps sending Luke Ryan into the ruck)

But I think the rest of the issues you mentioned might be because of the settings you have, if you don’t have team management set to manual then it’ll do some weird s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow for me, already finished RE 3 and wouldn't mind a footy fix here in quarantine! Ordered on Wednesday so im hopeful.

Is it just me or do the set shots automatically account for the wind, so you don’t even have to line up ?
I'm pretty sure they do, makes my idea of turning off the wind indicator to make them harder pretty pointless.

Has anyone figured out how to pause during online games? Every time I've tried the menus come up but in the background the game just ... keeps going, which isn't ideal.

Jebus, that review is all over the place. The better impressions posted here are more coherent. I'll take this though:

... it remains as faithful a portrayal of footy as we’ve seen in gaming.

Having said that, reading about the bugs in career mode etc, it might be best to just stick to single matches until it's patched.

I hope the developers are reading this thread and noting all the bugs you've all been kind enough to document!

I haven't purchased the game but from what I can see it's a "step" in the right direction which is what the game needed, a base to re-iterate and polish the game in future version. I believe in a few years time you'll start getting really good AFL games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back