Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm two games into my Pro career and my u18's side is yet to win a hitout. Literally. Not one. It seems the ruck bug is prevalent across all modes and is probably the first thing I'd be addressing in the patch

After doubting JB (and only getting a shipping notification yesterday) it seems like may game will indeed arrive today.
Do game deliveries from JB require a signature, or can they leave it somewhere ?
If it’s toll they need a signature, otherwise they can bring it to a BP

After doubting JB (and only getting a shipping notification yesterday) it seems like may game will indeed arrive today.
Do game deliveries from JB require a signature, or can they leave it somewhere ?
JB use toll as a carrier I have had terrible experiences with them in the past so I wouldn’t hold my breath about them leaving the package

I’ve had them literally pull onto my driveway and than leave without even knocking on the door and saying I wasn’t home
They didn’t even attempt to make the delivery

JB use toll as a carrier I have had terrible experiences with them in the past so I wouldn’t hold my breath about them leaving the package

I’ve had them literally pull onto my driveway and than leave without even knocking on the door and saying I wasn’t home
They didn’t even attempt to make the delivery

Yeah have had this happen also. Even when leaving delivery notes to leave the parcel at the door they still dont get out of the truck.

What day did you order? I ordered on Thursday, was completely alright not getting it until Monday.
Has been on "Shipment Created" since 8am Monday and hasn't changed. WTF this is pathetic. 1pm now and having serious doubts it'll come despite paying for express "one-day" shipping over a week ago

What day did you order? I ordered on Thursday, was completely alright not getting it until Monday.
Has been on "Shipment Created" since 8am Monday and hasn't changed. WTF this is pathetic. 1pm now and having serious doubts it'll come despite paying for express "one-day" shipping over a week ago
Ordered Saturday and said it would arrive by today. I doubted that when I only received notification it had been picked up yesterday, but it seems like its on-board to be delivered today.
They obviously had some excess somewhere in WA as I don't think it would have gotten from Melbourne to on board for delivery in 2 days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knew that was coming. If you can follow the flow of conversation though you can see I was answering a question and it was nothing to do with my delivery status.

I don't know how many people are aware of this but I only realised myself last night. AFL evolution 2 has a que system for the handball. This means your player can be running towards a loose ball with someone hot on their tail. In the past this would usually this would mean your player would be tackled as soon as they are in possession, without the time to click square to handball. However, in AFL evolution 2 you are able to click square before the player gets the contested possession which leads to the player executing a handball immediately as soon as possession is obtained. This has really freed up play and allowed me to get some decent handball chains going around the contest. I have also done some adjusting to the gameplay sliders which have really helped free things up. you can see these specifics at the realism thread here. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ayer-ratings-player-likeness-tactics.1238644/

Absolute joke if people are able to get it digitally before it arrives to me preordering via express shipping almost a week later.
If you can't tell, I've waited for long enough.
The thought of having it before people who preordered and selected express shipping while I download it digitally should just about get me to climax I reckon.

Those complaining about people posting their order statuses, are clearly the only ones who already got the game and don’t know what it feels like to wait longer than usual, especially when you paid extra dollars for express. So if you don’t like it then leave this thread, we don’t need your negativity here. Keep posting about your orders guys/gals 👍🏼

The thought of having it before people who preordered and selected express shipping while I download it digitally should just about get me to climax I reckon.
48263.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back