Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
It's finally here.

I was going to do this tomorrow but it appears street date has broken (provided anyone has stock?). As the previous thread is over a year old and full of now old info, here is a tidy new one for launch opinions and on going discussion.

Remember to play the ball and not the man, no need to have a go at anyone who might have a different opinion on the game. Such posts will just be deleted and frequent offenders thread banned.

Want to play together?

As I'm sure people will want to play together down the track. Put your gamer tag/name in a post with your platform and I'll add them to this post for easy reference.

We already have a general thread stickied for tags and IDs but it's fairly bloated with inactive users these days. This way this thread can be an easy reference for those looking for people to play with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 8, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Reckon we might see some gameplay today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200402-124825_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200402-124825_Twitter.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 643

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Do I just wait for delivery tomorrow? I'm super eager for this and don't know if I can wait that long.

Freo16

Club Legend
Aug 4, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I like the look of the marking tutorial, the animations are almost identical to Evo 1 but a lot smoother and obviously the new marking system makes them actually work well by the looks

The brace sounds like a good addition and I love the addition of a free kick if you miss time a specky and don’t touch the footy, I’ve seen that a tonne in Evo 1 where the opponent jumps on your back, doesn’t touch the ball and gets away with it

Jan 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just a quick question...

I recently moved and won't have internet connected for a couple weeks but am eager to play this.

Would it be worth buying this and playing the basic game without updates to kill the boredom or will it be so riddled with errors and glitches that it will be unplayable?

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
You have to give major props to Twistie, dude completely rewrote the script for commentary, watched full games of footy and wrote down everything that was said, and it took him 3 months to write 10,000 lines of script. Dude put in some serious effort to make it work.

winds low

Debutant
Jun 3, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My order still says processing ffs

What did I ever do to deserve this?
Yep in the same boat here, whether if it’s worth ringing up my local store to see if they’d have it in stock or whether it’s getting shipped from a warehouse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have zero faith in the ability of Toll to get the job done tomorow.

The level of incompetence from the very bottom to the very top of that organisation is mind boggling. They are so far behind in the industry it’s insane.

Aug 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
You have to give major props to Twistie, dude completely rewrote the script for commentary, watched full games of footy and wrote down everything that was said, and it took him 3 months to write 10,000 lines of script. Dude put in some serious effort to make it work.
He gets paid, and as we're seeing now, he is basically the exclusive marketing avenue for the game, which is pretty significant for his YouTube channel.

I have zero faith in the ability of Toll to get the job done tomorow.

The level of incompetence from the very bottom to the very top of that organisation is mind boggling. They are so far behind in the industry it’s insane.

Really? That's how I feel about out Auspost!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back