Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

ngl yall sound like some grade a BOOMERS LMAO

jks jks

but serious dude has done some serious work on this game and he is providing some good content for his stream and YT channel i appreciate the work he puts in actually shows he cares no need to be bashing on him

Didn't really bash him. Good for him, it's probably the best day of his life.

ngl yall sound like some grade a BOOMERS LMAO

jks jks

but serious dude has done some serious work on this game and he is providing some good content for his stream and YT channel i appreciate the work he puts in actually shows he cares no need to be bashing on him
Agreed. Not my type of streamer but it's content. His main followers seem to like it so more power to him

really seems like the game if played on 5 mins will be low scoring like 60 would be a high score

Twistie about to start streaming some career mode on twitch

also lol the game hasnt got a category yet on twitch

Imagine writing 10,000 lines of commentary for Anthony Hudson to deliver, only to do your own (very poorly) over the top of every single one!

Let Twistie3 be guys dude has done around probably 3 years on this game (remember it was announced 2018) and now he finally gets to show his work to everyone, probably the most nerve wracking and also exciting few days of his life so I can see why he would be a bit scatter brained today. Also dude put together the trailer and tutorial videos plus has put out 3 vids detailing all the changes to modes today.

Can't imagine that being easy work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From an outsiders POV Cameron, rich, Robinson Birchall and Lyons slightly too high
It's fair what you say, my choice around Cameron (best small forward in the game), Rich (nearly All-Australian last year), Robinson (say no more), Birchall (this ones tricky but I decided to take his last AFL season form into consideration), Lyons (22nd in the comp for rating points).

really seems like the game if played on 5 mins will be low scoring like 60 would be a high score
Thinking I’ll probably play on 6 minute quarters. Not long enough that it’s a noticeable difference to 5 minute quarters, but enough to bump the scores up another goal or two.

It's fair what you say, my choice around Cameron (best small forward in the game), Rich (nearly All-Australian last year), Robinson (say no more), Birchall (this ones tricky but I decided to take his last AFL season form into consideration), Lyons (22nd in the comp for rating points).
Say no more.

Review codes only came through around lunch time today. Xbox One only atm

Put in a few hours so far, pretty happy with the way it plays. Feels and looks a lot better than Evo 1.

Marking system is much better than OG. I still haven't got my head fully around it yet.

Tackling is also much improved, Razor giving players the benefit of the doubt more often than pinging them (one thing I hated about Evo 1).

Tactical AI is good, player's move for the switch and into open positions.

Commentary is still kinda junk. It's not that the lines are bad, it just feels really choppy, Huddo gets way too excited too often and Garry is often off his marbles. Was creaming the Bombers by almost 10 goals and he's talking about how Carlton aren't working for one another and it's why we're not winning...

Player ratings like last time are a bit nuff but can't say it makes a huge difference.

Just some quick thoughts before bed

Everything looks really good but why are set shots so mundane? It should be way more challenging to kick set shots. It sort of takes away the unpredictability for me.

Hopefully, it comes tomorrow.
Ratings are pretty ordinary but you can either edit it yourself or can you download other people's team lists?
Tossing up whether to just simulate the first season, use a young kind of team and if we're struggling (as in I might get sacked), I might
take over and try to finish in a position that will hopefully not get me sacked. Then I can do the post-season stuff which I really love and is my favourite thing in FIFA/FM.

Or do I just go from the beginning and go through a long season that way. At this stage, I might be leaning towards the first option.
Looking forward to another AFL game.

Stoked and surprised this is sounding so positive, have Wicked Witch finally got something to build on? Everyone kept saying we'd settle for a decent game maybe we'll get the chance to test that.

Once we get past release it will be interesting to see how well it is supported by WW, you'd hope they make it a top priority if it gets some decent reviews and sales (by AFL standards) could be the making of their reputations. Stats and commentary are good examples of things that should be improvable if the game is supported and they can get past the big fixing stage.

I'm playing a bit of Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition at the moment and it's awesome how well that game is being supported, sure its got Microsoft behind it but it's still a smallish market/ player base but pretty much every month there has been real updates that keep improving the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back