Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Christ... 13 pages since lunch time. I was planning on going through checking if anyone posted their XB/PS names when I got home from work. This might take a while lol.
Have fun learning about courier services!

The only good thing about being a PC gamer is we will end up with the "best" version of the game. After the bugs are fixed and patched I can increase the resolution, apply the high res textures, max out the graphic settings and unlock the frame rates, oh yeah and modding :)

Except as an ultrawide PC gamer what's the bet I'll have to wait even longer for 3440x1440 support. I think I'll just suck it up and grab it off the PSN store whenever it goes up.

Have been playing for an hour or so, overall very fun to play. Has some problems, random players going into the ruck and a few glitches every now and then. CPU kicked 1.14 against me in my first game and continually kicked out on the full. Definitely needs a patch to fix up some things but overall still an enjoyable experience once I got the hang of the controls and changed some sliders
The transition from day time to night time is also unreal and playing in the wet you can clearly see the wear and tear on the ground 7B42AA2F-F311-4A95-A486-B96D2B40FEE4.jpeg

The only good thing about being a PC gamer is we will end up with the "best" version of the game. After the bugs are fixed and patched I can increase the resolution, apply the high res textures, max out the graphic settings and unlock the frame rates, oh yeah and modding :)
Cool.

Have been playing for an hour or so, overall very fun to play. Has some problems, random players going into the ruck and a few glitches every now and then. CPU kicked 1.14 against me in my first game and continually kicked out on the full. Definitely needs a patch to fix up some things but overall still an enjoyable experience once I got the hang of the controls and changed some sliders

Did you set a specific player as your second ruck? I saw that's a new feature for this year.

Did you set a specific player as your second ruck? I saw that's a new feature for this year.
Yep, playing as Port I have Westhoff set as second ruck and while he does spend some time there, Darcy Byrne-Jones also spends about a third of each qtr in the ruck also

Think I will get suckered in to buying this.

The player ratings are like a year behind as usual, which is why guys like Marshall and Finlayson are crazy low.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the traffic isn’t bad

e6eba2543cd7623a934a1afc3c96fceb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
for me, its Picked up from altona north just to go to the city for it to come back through altona north tomorrow for delivery :drunk::drunk::drunk:

for me, its Picked up from altona north just to go to the city for it to come back through altona north tomorrow for delivery :drunk::drunk::drunk:
It's not a GPS tracking service, most of it is completely arbitrary, especially the map.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back