Remove this Banner Ad

Freo16

Club Legend
Aug 4, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
As you start to learn the new controls, it just keeps getting better

Things just clicked for me after half time in my second game and I kicked 7 goals to 0 in the third against the Hawks, ended up winning by 8 points but those last few minutes were incredible, I tried to just chip the ball around and keep possession, felt like real footy (especially with Freo turning it over and giving me a mini heart attack haha)

Hopefully changing the variable from surname to height in the code that governs this is easy enough!

I don’t believe it’s actually a glitch. Acres often played 2nd/3rd ruck at St Kilda - mostly due to injuries, but not always.

Perhaps there’s some kind of remaining data that is making him a higher ruck priority due to that? But maybe it doesn’t have that system.

Is there anywhere we shoul
Semi watching a streamer play as the Saints atm and he is having issues where Savage is going into the ruck

Did he physically check his second ruck settings?

When I started career mode, I found it reverted my saved team for Brisbane to the one I used in the exhibition mode. Was an easy fix but threw me for a second.

I think there must have been an issue with my order. They might have swapped my copy of the best footy game ever with a copy of AFL evo 1, because it feels exactly the same as the first one. Unresponsive, an eyesore, and a bug filled mess.
Call them up and see if they can replace it, otherwise I'll gladly take your copy off your hands :)

Is there anywhere we shoul

Did he physically check his second ruck settings?

When I started career mode, I found it reverted my saved team for Brisbane to the one I used in the exhibition mode. Was an easy fix but threw me for a second.
Yes and even tried forcing the interchange to get Savage off for one of his rucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing Essendon in Round 1 and their banner was about unfurling the 2000 flag wtf
I had one talking about it being our fortress in an away game.

This is the game ratings, and fair to say they need a lot of work.

TEAM RATINGS

85 - Collingwood

84 - Melbourne, West Coast Eagles

83 - Geelong, GWS Giants, Hawthorn, Richmond

82 - Adelaide Crows, Brisbane Lions, Carlton, Essendon, Western Bulldogs

81 - North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, St Kilda, Sydney Swans

80 - Fremantle

78 - Gold Coast Suns

if it was realistic, Melbourne's ranking would be higher in even numbered years and lower in odd numbered years.

Not too bad so far! It does feel a bit like #1, with constant hand balling and not knowing who has the ball A few issues that are noticeable and might be fixed:

1.Teammate standing in front of you when kicking out.

2. Caleb Daniel (and others for different teams) going into the ruck despite having Bruce as my second ruck.

3. Unable to change tactics pre-game for the home team in a single game, it keeps going down to the huddle setting.

4. Way too easy to level players up in Coach mode.

Also- Not a bug but I wish there were easier ways to few the league statistics, sort it by averages or something. AFL fantasy points would be a very simple but nice addition also!

P.s. anyone figured out best camera angle?

Jun 5, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Juve, Claremont, GSW
AHAHHAHAHAH

I simmed the whole season and I actually made the Grand Final, even though I didn't really want to.
Been using mostly a young team all season to develop my young players and hopefully get some good picks and trade in to start playing myself next season.
Decided not to play the Grand Final as it just didn't feel right.
Check this out for such a Freo Grand Final effort.

oh god.jpg

I like how it was played on a Monday since they knew no one would want to watch it.

Apart of me wants to start a completely new save, I just wanted to pretty much tank this season for good draft picks etc.
I guess I'll see how the offseason goes.

Might be a noob question, but how come, just like Evo 1, the players all have the exact same bodyshape?

Small twigs are swol. Big ruckman are the same size (perhaps not height although that looks the same too) as a forward pocket.

Surely in this day and age they'd have a few different model bodyshapes other than looking jacked.

Cant wait to compare McGovern, Tippa, Caleb Daniel and Fyfe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back