Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on adding some pressure to shots after the siren? I'd like to see some vibration on the controller and I scraped together a couple things in some free video editor I downloaded to see what I could do. Does something like this interest people? Tried to get a bit of tunnel vision, some shakiness and increase the noise from the away crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t. What an absolute tool.

This is amazing. He reckons he's going to sue anyone that says he quits for defamation of character :tearsofjoy:

Oh this is gold haha. My refresh button is gonna cop a hiding for the rest of today

... I'd like to see some vibration on the controller and I scraped together a couple things in some free video editor I downloaded to see what I could do. Does something like this interest people? Tried to get a bit of tunnel vision, some shakiness and increase the noise from the away crowd ...

Nice work on the mock visuals there mate. As for the vibration, adding those type of vibration events (or 'heartbeat' effect) on the controller is fairly straight forward. I imagine its an item sitting in their feature backlog that they just haven't got to yet... unfortunately features like this based on scenarios that do not occur all that regularly 'everytime' you play the game, usually get assigned as a pretty low priority task for the devs and fall off the radar. Especially when there are still plenty of other key features, issues or bugs to address at any given time during development or post-launch.

It’s all slander man haha 😂 what a ripper. Bloke got absolutely shredded

Nice work on the mock visuals there mate. As for the vibration, adding those type of vibration events (or 'heartbeat' effect) on the controller is fairly straight forward. I imagine its an item sitting in their feature backlog that they just haven't got to yet... unfortunately features like this based on scenarios that do not occur all that regularly 'everytime' you play the game, usually get assigned as a pretty low priority task for the devs and fall off the radar. Especially when there are still plenty of other key features, issues or bugs to address at any given time during development or post-launch.
That makes a fair bit of sense! I don't have any experience with this stuff, but it sounds like you've got a decent idea. How do you see the next game potentially going with the engine and the suggestions people are throwing out? Will they have to spend a significant chunk upgrading stuff again, or will some of those processes be a little quicker and give them more time to focus on some of the low priority tasks? Being ignorant to the ins and outs makes it easy to throw stones at certain things or say "why haven't they done xxxx yet," so I don't wanna be too much of a pest about unrealistic stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back