AFL Evolution 2 PC Modding thread

Remove this Banner Ad

ahhhhh no luck. Tried changing the file to a PNG image and then repaking it but no luck.... could be doing it wrong but this is the pak i made with the attached image......

Attachments

• t_shoe_02_d.png
    t_shoe_02_d.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 72
Just putting in your own designs won't work, you need to use the existing boot files and use them as a base and edit them, otherwise it it won't line up on the boot properly.

Hmmm if I some how copy and paste the image onto the existing boot file picture do you reckon it might work?

Hmmm if I some how copy and paste the image onto the existing boot file picture do you reckon it might work?
Yes, if you find a good pic of the boot you want and copy and paste the logos onto an existing boot file it should be ok.
It willl prob take some time and a few tries but it should be doable.

is it 100% the t_shoe_00_d.png that we are supposed to be editing? I've tried everything and nothing shows up in the game!

is my route correct?
"afl>Content>Afl>cmn_con>player>texture>shoe"

t_shoe_00_d.png was the one I edited, that path is also correct.
Have you tried going into the Hub and creating a new player and then choosing shoe 1 and then changing the colours to see if it shows up?
If you zip up your .pak file and attach it, I can check it if you like.

edit - make sure you include the t_shoe_00_m and t_shoe_00_n files as well, even if you don't edit them, they need to be with the t_shoe_00_d file before you pak everything together. You can'r just pak the t_shoe_00_d file by itself or the shoe texture will be incomplete I believe.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh I was only packing the “D” file! That’s what it may be, I might have a crack tomorrow again and let you know how I go.

No luck guys, tried a few things but nothing.

Here's my Pak file, maybe I'm still doing something wrong.

Also cant attach my Pak file here even when its compressed by Zip its saying the file is to large to post -.-

No luck guys, tried a few things but nothing.

Here's my Pak file, maybe I'm still doing something wrong.

Also cant attach my Pak file here even when its compressed by Zip its saying the file is to large to post -.-
The .pak file you create should only be a few MB when zipped, are you sure you have the right one?
It should be named pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_modname_P.pak or something similar.
You can double check the steps in the video in post 7 of this thread.

yep! Says all that when I Pak the file, I’ll have to go back to step one I reckon and watch the tutorial and start from scratch! G wiz this is all harder than I thought 😅

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone done updated facial textures or anything? Added in faces for players who are generic?

Has anyone done updated facial textures or anything? Added in faces for players who are generic?
Not sure you can add in faces to replace generic ones but you can edit existing face textures.
You can't change any of the 3d facial structures though as far as I'm aware.

is it possible for anyone to make all the New 2022 Jersey’s (home OR away doesn’t matter) with the new logos and everything?

is it possible for anyone to make all the New 2022 Jersey’s (home OR away doesn’t matter) with the new logos and everything?
I've been wanting to do exactly that, but I could never get the colours of the guernsey numbers to change.

I have done a couple already which I've posted in this thread.

Attachments

• 34784800-8880375-Martin_displays_his_Tigers_guernsey_as_he_celebrates_after_kicki-a-50_1603722...jpg
    34784800-8880375-Martin_displays_his_Tigers_guernsey_as_he_celebrates_after_kicki-a-50_1603722...jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 37
  • R.jpg
    R.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 56
Hey mate are you able to or is anyone able to make the Richmond home kit but add the grand final logo? not to worried about the year, kind of cool to just have a jersey for the grand final.
I'll get that done for you tonight, might do the Pak process if I'm bothered but of you just need the graphics I'm happy to do it

I'll get that done for you tonight, might do the Pak process if I'm bothered but of you just need the graphics I'm happy to do it

If you can be bothered doing the Pak process then awesome, if not I’ll work it out myself 🙂

Hey mate are you able to or is anyone able to make the Richmond home kit but add the grand final logo? not to worried about the year, kind of cool to just have a jersey for the grand final.
Richmond 2022 guernseys with Grand Final logo.

Attachments

• RichmondGF2022_P.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 56
  • t_home_d.png
    t_home_d.png
    360.9 KB · Views: 54
  • AFL Grand Final Logo.png
    AFL Grand Final Logo.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 58

Remove this Banner Ad

Back