Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the other clubs?
Allen from West Coast has one, Bailey Smith and Matt Rowell also have em so far from what I've seen. If Darcy Fogarty didn't have one before either he does now. Daicos and Mihocek from the Pies have em.

Update: Ok a LOT of Lions players got scanned. Starcevich, Berry, Bailey, McInerney etc.

Allen from West Coast has one, Bailey Smith and Matt Rowell also have em so far from what I've seen. If Darcy Fogarty didn't have one before either he does now. Daicos and Mihocek from the Pies have em.

Update: Ok a LOT of Lions players got scanned. Starcevich, Berry, Bailey, McInerney etc.
Berry and bailey were originally

What about coxzilla

Jesus Christ Logan McDonald an 80 overall along with Ugle-Hagan while Phillips and Thilthorpe are 79.

Josh Treacy only a 61 * off.

I don’t really get the point of advertising updated player lists if all of the rookies in the game have just been thrown together in 5 minutes. Not a single rookie with a facescan, all the ratings are confusingly bad. The fan made rookies in the fan hub are miles better than the ones Wicked Witch have created. Just take a look at Lachie Jones for example. Ridiculous

I don’t really get the point of advertising updated player lists if all of the rookies in the game have just been thrown together in 5 minutes. Not a single rookie with a facescan, all the ratings are confusingly bad. The fan made rookies in the fan hub are miles better than the ones Wicked Witch have created. Just take a look at Lachie Jones for example. Ridiculous

In fairness they're rookies. You can't really give them too high a rating. What did you expect?

Hey is there a way to play that third person perspective of “player mode” in exhibition? I like tearing a game open as one player but don’t want to have to go through the campaign mode to do it.

In fairness they're rookies. You can't really give them too high a rating. What did you expect?

That’s my point, they HAVE given them too high of a rating. Will Phillips is a 79, Ugle-Hagan is an 80 and the list goes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have seen the ratings yet but the issue usually is the stats don’t make sense, usually rookies irl will have a couple of strengths with allot of weaknesses that need to be rounded out but rookies in game are just given low stats across the board. Same thing happens in FIFA and PES.

That’s my point, they HAVE given them too high of a rating. Will Phillips is a 79, Ugle-Hagan is an 80 and the list goes on.

Ohh right. That is strange. The ratings should be rolling imo just like FIFA/NBA. At least once a month.

Well I bought it this morning. When I left work it was in the queue behind FIFA 21 (which is now on Game Pass).

This evening's entertainment will be West Coast vs Hawthorn at the MCG in a preview of this week's game, followed by a match between two powerhouse clubs in FIFA so I get the full Series X experience in a big stadium … before I start career mode as a plucky young 18 year old striker at Perth Glory trying to work his way back up to the big leagues.

Does getting the dlc automatically overite your adjusted player ratings? I really don’t want wicked witch’s ratings

Does getting the dlc automatically overite your adjusted player ratings? I really don’t want wicked witch’s ratings
Yeah it does I think. It overwrites players positions too, because in game it's technically a different "league" I'm tired of having Cerra being listed as a defender when he's a midfielder. Do you happen to have those self made ratings?

Yeah it does I think. It overwrites players positions too. I'm tired of having Cerra being listed as a defender when he's a midfielder. Do you happen to have those self made ratings?
Yes I do. I can pass them on if you’d like. I am yet to adjust them since the start of the season however they are still way more accurate then what WW throws out. Will just require a bit of tweaking -am planning to update them all soon.

Yeah it does I think. It overwrites players positions too, because in game it's technically a different "league" I'm tired of having Cerra being listed as a defender when he's a midfielder. Do you happen to have those self made ratings?
Very frustrating

Well I bought it this morning. When I left work it was in the queue behind FIFA 21 (which is now on Game Pass).

This evening's entertainment will be West Coast vs Hawthorn at the MCG in a preview of this week's game, followed by a match between two powerhouse clubs in FIFA so I get the full Series X experience in a big stadium … before I start career mode as a plucky young 18 year old striker at Perth Glory trying to work his way back up to the big leagues.

Haha similar mate! FIFA 21 gamepass then went and bought the AFL Live DLC straight after. Christmas has come at once. Add MLB the Show, NHL 21 in that lineup. How good is gamepass seriously?

Haha similar mate! FIFA 21 gamepass then went and bought the AFL Live DLC straight after. Christmas has come at once. Add MLB the Show, NHL 21 in that lineup. How good is gamepass seriously?

I only just jumped on board last Monday (my birthday) and it's ridiculous. I mean, it was always good value, but then they went and added Bethesda and EA and it's pretty much impossible to ignore. I don't think I'll ever have to buy a videogame again.

Face updates by club:
Adelaide- himelberg, doedee, fogarty
Brisbane- Starcevich, McInerney
Carlton- McKay, De Koning, Pittonet
Collingwood- Daicos, Miocheck
Essendon- Ridley, Snelling
Fremantle- Taberner, Conca
Geelong- Miers, Simpson
Gold Coast- Rowell, Anderson, King,
Greenwood
GWS- Daniels
Hawthorn- Day, Scrimshaw,