Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are a few teams for someone to put together!

Attachments

• E1A6575F-4F07-4817-8AC0-12C80E2F1084.png
    E1A6575F-4F07-4817-8AC0-12C80E2F1084.png
    3 MB · Views: 153
  • C93FB97C-D599-49FD-B1DC-8A208BE52034.jpeg
    C93FB97C-D599-49FD-B1DC-8A208BE52034.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 142
  • BBA9ED1C-B479-45D4-AE04-DE3710CE922D.png
    BBA9ED1C-B479-45D4-AE04-DE3710CE922D.png
    3 MB · Views: 132

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a troubleshoot for you guys-

A player (Jy Simpkin to be exact) has inexplicably vanished from the entire league-wide 2021 roster, I've searched high and low, it's not a case of his name has glitched out and become something else which occasionally happens, he is gone.
My question is two-fold
1) is there any way I can get him back without restarting-reinstalling the game, as I have all the team rosters,created/modded characters and all adjustments right where I want them and don't want to lose it all.
2) how have some people managed to get the photo realistic heads from players that aren't on the 2021 roster and put them on created players available in the community downloads??

I have a troubleshoot for you guys-

A player (Jy Simpkin to be exact) has inexplicably vanished from the entire league-wide 2021 roster, I've searched high and low, it's not a case of his name has glitched out and become something else which occasionally happens, he is gone.
My question is two-fold
1) is there any way I can get him back without restarting-reinstalling the game, as I have all the team rosters,created/modded characters and all adjustments right where I want them and don't want to lose it all.
2) how have some people managed to get the photo realistic heads from players that aren't on the 2021 roster and put them on created players available in the community downloads??
From memory there is some delisted player list or something not to obvious. I think you'll find Jy there.

I assume they just took a long time to make them, you can't mod online things in evo as far as I'm aware

Trying to play AFL Evolution 2 for the first time since grand final week

At the title screen instead of "press start" I'm getting a connecting to server message. It won't go past that point :(
I'd argue that's a win given you don't have to put yourself through playing that piece of crap game

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

I'd argue that's a win given you don't have to put yourself through playing that piece of crap game

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

I like it :(

It'd be hard to rank every afl game in order of best to worst (in my preference). While they wouldn't be the best (Aussie Rules Footy on the NES would be my #1. AFL '98, AFL LIVE PREMIERSHIP EDITION 2004 would be up there too). I wouldn't say they were the worst (AFL PREMIERSHIP 2005 and 2007.... and AFL LIVE 2 lol).

I thought Evo 1 & 2 were better than Big Ants AFL LIVE, enjoyed the more free flowing game.

Is there a way to see how many goals you've kicked? I'm one trophy off the plat (1360 goals kicked) and would love to see how much of a grind I have left.
**** I had to triple check what thread I was getting a notification for just then haha.

Edit to add: No idea, sorry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back