AFL Evolution "Heritage" Achievement

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Hey guys, was looking on the Steam achievements for AFL Evolution today and noticed a strange achievement called "Heritage".

It reads:
"Heritage - Play a match with every AFL Heritage Guernsey"

As far as I am concerned there are none in the game. What's even odder is that only 0.2% of people have apparently achieved this. If anyone can give me any info on this would be great.

Hey guys, was looking on the Steam achievements for AFL Evolution today and noticed a strange achievement called "Heritage".

It reads:
"Heritage - Play a match with every AFL Heritage Guernsey"

As far as I am concerned there are none in the game. What's even odder is that only 0.2% of people have apparently achieved this. If anyone can give me any info on this would be great.
Is the Indigenous one still there? Because it could be that they’ve replaced the textures but not changed the names. Although I am excited by the prospect, I don’t think they’ll use good ones. If anyone has AFL Gold on an iOS device those heritage jumpers are what I’m expecting.

Is the Indigenous one still there? Because it could be that they’ve replaced the textures but not changed the names. Although I am excited by the prospect, I don’t think they’ll use good ones. If anyone has AFL Gold on an iOS device those heritage jumpers are what I’m expecting.
I've been wanting heritage jumpers since AFL premiership 2007. I don't really fancy myself at modding and I'm too lazy. Hopefully it will be added but I doubt it.

I've been wanting heritage jumpers since AFL premiership 2007. I don't really fancy myself at modding and I'm too lazy. Hopefully it will be added but I doubt it.
I would probably mod in some designs even though I don't have the game on PC, based on what I'd want the teams to wear.
It is on Xbox but not on PC so yeah i think you're right.
Yeah the Xbox and PS4 achievements aren't updated, so they don't have the WAFL, SANFL and NEAFL achievements either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back