AFL Evolution - Launch thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if those streams were players using the patched version, or if they wanted to get in early and didn't update it.

First impressions-
I like the congested ball, handballing looks quick and tap ons look great. Impressed with inaccuracy of the AI
- Not a fan of the slow kicks they all seem the same. Marking contests havent changed from previous games
- if the career mode is engaging enough I'll be happy with the purchase but gameplay alone probably hasn't changed enough from what I've seen to justify $78

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xbox one and with nbn. Just going up and down speeds then stopping taken ages

I'veread and had some success with putting the Xbox in standby/always on mode and setting it to let downloads continue in that state..... things generally download faster. I've also read that how fast things download can depend on how full your hard drive is at the time (eg: only 20% free the download chugs along).

Slowly gotta wait for work to finish and the guy streaming to show career mode

Soon i will create a VFL legend who every year is in contention to be drafted but doesn't

Finally in! First impression is awesome. Awesome feature is tapping along the ground as opposed to picking it up. Handballs are quick and kick types are aweosm

Do players shepherd for the ball carrier? The main thing that was missing in afl live 1

I haven't played an AFL game since 2003.

Can you play competitive online matches in this?

Can you play the game without updating. From what I've read it's a 7GB patch.

FFS, why release a game if it's not finished properly yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back