AFL Evolution - Mods Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

With the Steam version out, it will be interesting to see some mods in action.
I still haven't got a PC capable of playing the game yet but I'm happy to help out where I can.

Okay never mind my previous post but does anyone know how to avoid the issue of the white screen/game crash? Complied my ZIP back up and changed the format back to WAZ but it threw up an error.

I'm heckin' concerned.

Okay never mind my previous post but does anyone know how to avoid the issue of the white screen/game crash? Complied my ZIP back up and changed the format back to WAZ but it threw up an error.

I'm heckin' concerned.
No issues for me. Modded in white shorts in the away guernsey for the pies.
I didn't change the format to zip. I just opened the waz file in winrar and drag drop replace texture files.
N3w22cQ.jpg

How do you customise the outfits? I am very new to this and would really appreciate some pointers

All the instructions for doing so are within this thread - you need to find the .DDS files from within the .WAZ file where the AFL Evolution game is installed, and edit them using Photoshop or Paint.net. Then just follow how designs on other guernseys go to ensure your design sits right (or else you could just recolour existing designs, like I've done for the Eagles home guernsey to make the navy a proper dark navy instead of the weird light navy they've used)...

The jerseys are located somewhere like Player > med > clothes > afl_(whatever team)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made an Illustrator template for ISC jumpers a while ago.
Eventually I'd like it to have the collars, stitching and logos for all apparel sponsors but who knows how long that will take so I'll upload this for now.
Feel free to add to it and reupload it.

Figured it out! :)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....336/C83201BC9BCF9ED00043A8A851B174E6502BDE86/

Might make a video showing people how to do it if it warrants enough attention

Hey how do you do it? I've fixed the colour on the GWS jersey to make it a bit darker black/grey, but can't figure out how to put it back into the game. When I try and open the file in winrar and drag and drop it in it doesn't work for some reason. And I am not going to repack it everytime I need to add something as that would take way to long.

Cheers in advance!

Hey how do you do it? I've fixed the colour on the GWS jersey to make it a bit darker black/grey, but can't figure out how to put it back into the game. When I try and open the file in winrar and drag and drop it in it doesn't work for some reason. And I am not going to repack it everytime I need to add something as that would take way to long.

Cheers in advance!
Hey mate ill make a video tonight of how i did it, hopefully it'll work for you also

Cheers in advance!
s**t i never made that video sorry! i'll get to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back