AFL Evolution - Mods Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Copy and paste it back in through winrar, it will take a long time to paste, though.
Oh s**t that was my mistake.
It was stuck on 0% for a few moments and I figured it wasn't working and didn't even wait to see if it worked.

aKKqrJj.jpg

lT5Kb0j.jpg

Just messing around a bit. This is quite fun.
I'm only roughly doing this so close up the flaws are obvious but in motion it's cool.

So using AFL Evolution as my template...

El_Scorcho once had this great idea that Port should have entered the AFL with black and charcoal prison bars. Loophole to avoid the black/white stripes rule. It enforces the prison bars as Port's identity and no matter what colour the guernsey winds up being, as long as it has the PB then it is Port Adelaide.

So here we are. It's probably a touch too dark and the number panel is hard to see at night (or in shadows) but I love it.

M30x0Bh.jpg

T26EeCy.jpg

Dd6tqXx.jpg

1kBdZee.jpg

Now here's the inverse.

bz6vuQ3.jpg

DuVuTMo.jpg

Regular old prison bars.
ckDnfLP.jpg

5YCV9qH.jpg

Regular old prison bars with white shorts but also with white sleeves to maximise contrast.

asnVusd.jpg

x5DmZgh.jpg

8Uyarsj.jpg

Oh, and pre-season.

L7GJAay.jpg

HgTocNH.jpg

I couldn't be assed changing the numbers from black because there's a stupid amount of files and I'm lazy.

Someone should try to make the 2005 NM clash, similar to this
North-Clash-2005.gif

And please don't say 'why don't you' or stuff like that because i'm not up for paying 40 odd $ at the moment

Someone should try to make the 2005 NM clash, similar to this
North-Clash-2005.gif

And please don't say 'why don't you' or stuff like that because i'm not up for paying 40 odd $ at the moment
Why don't you? ;)

My first ever AFL game was AFL 2005 and I loved this jumper and the royal-based equivalent. I still do. I can make that for you.

This might be stupid but i'm asking around a i thought this would be a good place to look. I'm making a 3D sculpture of Jason Johannisen for the Western Bulldogs Museum and i need a UV mapping of him. I have seen of other players and i was wondering if anyone could get one for me or even teach me how to. (i have attached photos of what it looks like)

Attachments

• 354018_6e50cc11211c4d2a3237313ecfcd8e5e.png
    354018_6e50cc11211c4d2a3237313ecfcd8e5e.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 90

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there was als
So using AFL Evolution as my template...

El_Scorcho once had this great idea that Port should have entered the AFL with black and charcoal prison bars. Loophole to avoid the black/white stripes rule. It enforces the prison bars as Port's identity and no matter what colour the guernsey winds up being, as long as it has the PB then it is Port Adelaide.

So here we are. It's probably a touch too dark and the number panel is hard to see at night (or in shadows) but I love it.

M30x0Bh.jpg

T26EeCy.jpg

Dd6tqXx.jpg

1kBdZee.jpg

Now here's the inverse.

bz6vuQ3.jpg

DuVuTMo.jpg

Regular old prison bars.
ckDnfLP.jpg

5YCV9qH.jpg

Regular old prison bars with white shorts but also with white sleeves to maximise contrast.

asnVusd.jpg

x5DmZgh.jpg

8Uyarsj.jpg

Oh, and pre-season.

L7GJAay.jpg

HgTocNH.jpg

I couldn't be assed changing the numbers from black because there's a stupid amount of files and I'm lazy.

There was also an idea me and my bro thought about, the prison bars to be teal/aqua and then the normal black background and that could have been their inaugral AFL jumper...

Hey all, does anyone have a steam account with afl evolution on it that they can lend me.. would love to do some modding

how can i download this

M30x0Bh.jpg

T26EeCy.jpg

Dd6tqXx.jpg

1kBdZee.jpg

Now here's the inverse.

bz6vuQ3.jpg

DuVuTMo.jpg

Regular old prison bars.
ckDnfLP.jpg

5YCV9qH.jpg

asnVusd.jpg

x5DmZgh.jpg

8Uyarsj.jpg

Oh, and pre-season.

L7GJAay.jpg

HgTocNH.jpg

I couldn't be assed changing the numbers from black because there's a stupid amount of files and I'm lazy.[/QUOTE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back