AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, one more feature.

It is 2017.

WE STILL DON'T HAVE A SINGLE AFL GAME WITH A COIN TOSS TO SELECT WHICH WAY TO KICK

WHY?
Whilst I honestly could not care less about whether or not the game has a coin toss option (nobody should) it does kind of relate to one area of gameplay i'd like to see addressed in the game.

Would be good if weather conditions had a greater impact on gameplay. For example playing in wet conditions makes uncontested games harder (inaccurate kicks), and kicking with the wind changes the difficulty of moving play and momentum etc..

I take issue with all of those orders.

They need to be shown on the field. No lists.

A team selection like this would be amazing though :)

upload_2017-3-9_8-18-36.jpeg

Looks like we're still waiting on face scans from Fremantle, Gold Coast, and St.Kilda.

No idea what is taking so long to give us any gameplay footage, I get more and more worried as each day passes.

It's not a good look for either WW or the AFL when you publicly announce news on game updates and fail to deliver.

Rather be pessimistic than optimistic with any AFL game since the AFL2 debacle. I wouldn't be surprised if this fell flat on it's face.

They wouldn't post something like "We know you want to see this" and it just be some crap picture. Surely they aren't that silly

They are exactly this silly.

Tim Membrey face scan coming up. Get hyped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm with BRAB on this one. I reckon its a Tim Membrey face scan for all those Membrey supporters out there. Otherwise, it will be a trailer or still gameplay shot. However, I wouldn't rule out a 3 second video teaser or a Chris Fagan render. But then it could be a full list of the player ratings with my name all over it. I think I've got all the options covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back