AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOTHELIONS16 Mate, there's honestly no other way to put this except; no one gives a s**t here, I'm sorry, but we really don't. No matter if old mate stole your ratings or whatever, it's just getting sad for you dude, and you must be able to see that by now after months of this crap, surely.

LilUnCo Maybe you're trolling, mayne not, but everyone's already told you there's a seperate thread for player ratings and you've blatantly ignored them. I wouldn't be surprised if you got a ban or at the very least a stern warning... in fact I'd be disappointed if you don't.

This thread was already full of shite but this rubbish is taking it to a whole new level. I hate bringing age into it, but it seems like not many people are interested in AFL video games anymore once they reach the age of I-don't-piss-my-pants-anymore.
I posted 2 teams, at least I didn't post the ENTIRE AFL

I posted 2 teams, at least I didn't post the ENTIRE AFL

giphy.gif

just read the comments of the AFL Evo trailer and I gotta say, those people are *ed as ****

Oh well that's unfortunate

For what it's worth that jb screenshot of Bris V Rich had the sun setting and in the trailer the same game had night sky that was lighter than usual, almost like it had transitioned but I guess not so I'll move on
It's entirely possible the person who replied in the FB message from WW maybe didn't actually know. We can only hope, right?

Was flicking through the last pages of the player creator and saw this...perhaps they're about to release the female player creator today?
Can't help but feel this got lost in the noise

If there is a female player creator it potentially opens the door for AFLW pro mode (which I didn't think would be the case) and perhaps VFLW ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was flicking through the last pages of the player creator and saw this...perhaps they're about to release the female player creator today?
Men's guernseys usable on women? Forgive me if we already knew that was possible.

Can't help but feel this got lost in the noise

If there is a female player creator it potentially opens the door for AFLW pro mode (which I didn't think would be the case) and perhaps VFLW ?
There was a bunch of created female players when I checked earlier that all got deleted. Just had a look then and the same user had this sitting at the end. I guess this combined with my earlier post kind of confirms the ability to create female players in the game (given that the user is testing uploads and probably one of the devs).

Attachments

• afl.jpg
    afl.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 8
No your not, your just copying my ratings and doing some unusual changes like dropping McDonald down to 81. The thing that makes doing the ratings difficult is making sure that there is consistency between the ratings for each team. The only way to do it accurately is to have smaller lists of players in order and then slowly combine them into 1 long list. This is so player A that is slightly better than player B is actually assigned a better rating 100% of the time. As an example you've now got Jeff Garlett rated 78 whereas Hayden Ballantyne is rated 79 even though Garlett is clearly the better player
Guys world war three has begun! Batten down the hatches...

On ASUS_Z010DD using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back