AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's only 23, has been an All-Australian and has kicked almost 200 goals. His flair and skill fits the 'Evolution' theme of the game perfectly.

Plenty right with it.
Yep..."has been." Certainly not in the top three most exciting players in the comp right now. Confirmed by the commentary team on tonight's game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody else got an issue with the G rating classification having a green background? Really grinds my gears....
I'm fairly sure my brother wrote a complaint to the board that reviews these things when they first changed it. Yeah, I know. He's that type of nerd.

The old one was all white and the logo was transparent.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm fairly sure my brother wrote a complaint to the board that reviews these things when they first changed it. Yeah, I know. He's that type of nerd.

The old one was all white and the logo was transparent.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tell ya what really grinds my gears? The design of the side of the cover. If 'AFL Evolution' isn't written in the best font ever, s**t will hit the fan.

So, I went into the FanHub to test if you could put both male and female players on the same list and as long as the players aren't licenced (i.e. current AFL and AFLW players), You can actually do that! And it will let you upload it to the FanHub.

I just pray to god that this isn't a glitch and this is an actual feature. :)

I could really use it for my fantasy league, the FAFL.

Yep..."has been." Certainly not in the top three most exciting players in the comp right now. Confirmed by the commentary team on tonight's game.

So you're complaining about Wingard because he hasn't been AA since the long long time ago of 2015 but you're fine with Heeney who's never been remotely near an AA side and actually got dropped at one point last year?

Bont is the best player on the cover but Wingard is a clear second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back