AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So when is the PC release?

better not be months away!!

I hate it how they release consoles first then PC ion an attempt to stop piracy (what a load of crap!)

Anyone know??

Cheers.

Tru Blu releases the PC version about 1-2 months after the console release.

I'm not sure why they're concerned about piracy elpirate. It's a compromise to get the game on steam though so just have to cop it

I hate it how they release consoles first then PC ion an attempt to stop piracy (what a load of crap!)
I don't think they do it to stop piracy, but rather to stop piracy significantly eating into console sales. Its annoying but I definitely understand why they do it.

You're probably right, sadly. I can't help but feel that this game would've been slated for release round 1 this year, but then the AFL forced them to include the AFLW players.

If the men's league had to wait almost 140 years for a video game to be made for them, then the women can, too.

Yeah, I can already tell that if this game sucks people will blame it on the inclusion of the Women's league...

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I can already tell that if this game sucks people will blame it on the inclusion of the Women's league...

:rolleyes:

Lacking polish with frustrating minor errors? Then, yes, that would be fair.

But if/when there are rather large issues with graphics, gameplay, functions etc, then I expect the pitchforks to surface en masse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will have to be a world record for least about of time between gameplay footage and release date. Legit starting to believe they just won't release the footage and our first look will be some amateur review putting it to the sword.

Really worried now :/

This will have to be a world record for least about of time between gameplay footage and release date. Legit starting to believe they just won't release the footage and our first look will be some amateur review putting it to the sword.

Really worried now :/

Is this your first tru blu release?

Anyone here work at a Target or EB? Apparantly some stores have stock already? Not sure if this is just someone trying to stir the pot on facebook or not. My local EB don't get the stock until Monday apparantly :(

Painful wait on this game! Made even more painful due to the first month of footy and Tigers playing well!

Pre-ordered and paid off.

Got a price match from JB Hi Fi at EB Games, plus traded in 2 games (WWE 2k17 and NBA 2k17), and have a level 4 EB World card.

Ended up paying only $24.40. :thumbsu:

Anyone here work at a Target or EB? Apparantly some stores have stock already? Not sure if this is just someone trying to stir the pot on facebook or not. My local EB don't get the stock until Monday apparantly :(
Call your store, I guess. It's likely just people stirring the pot, though.

Can't see a company shipping a game over a week early then expect it not to be sold

Quick, someone pressure a 16 yr old at the Target counter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back