AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah geez, the nostalgia.

I was in high school when AFL live 2003 was released. Everyone was so excited with message boards going crazy. Everyone wanted to know every detail like 'will the ball spin', 'can i trade players', 'do stats upgrade'. Yet people forgot that unless the gameplay was ok none of these small things mattered.

No gameplay released is a clear sign what this game will be.

I loved 05/06. Obviously a limited game as in the graphics etc but against a mate it was a simple fun game
I thought 04 played better than most after it, with the exception of 2007. 2007 was probably the better game overall but had some shocking bugs like every tackle resulting in holding the ball because the time in possession was tied to the game clock and not a real clock.

Just thought might be time to move on and talk about the actual game again :thumbsu:
What would you like to talk about? We have no idea about the actual game.

God I am so keen for this game, I can't tell you how many meaningless live 1 seasons I've played over the years waiting for something fresh to come out. (Live 2 was that bad.)

For s**t like this. Some games are literally double or over the price.

The Evil Within - $15 @ Big W. $30 @ EB
Wolfenstein The New Order - $15 @ Big W. $40 @ EB
The Order 1886 - $32 - @ Big W. $55 @ EB

These are just 3 (old) games I picked at random from the 2 sites.

EB sell games at $120 on release which you can pick up for 69 at any other outlet. They are thieves.

EB prays on middle aged mums who see "games" on the storefront and assume its the only store that sells video games, with kids who couldn't care less how much it costs as long as they get their hands on the desired game.

This has probably been asked and answered but on top of the generated players in the draft each season, will older players retire?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old mate on Facebook who said Target have it in stock said he was told they can't sell it until at least next Tuesday. Take it with a grain of salt, I for one don't believe this story.

I saw that either way ill be going in on tuesday to see how i go!

EB prays on middle aged mums who see "games" on the storefront and assume its the only store that sells video games, with kids who couldn't care less how much it costs as long as they get their hands on the desired game.
Really, I just use EB to get Pre-Owned stuff and to buy stuff that I can't get at a Big W or Target. (Ex: Rock Band 4 and Pre-Owned Imports.)

This has probably been asked and answered but on top of the generated players in the draft each season, will older players retire?

I remember the good ole days when they'd just randomise the names of existing players.

Tyson Richardson kicks it to Matthew Goldsack!

Footage up on the Giants Facebook page, looks half decent if im being honest. Not quite sure about the camera flashes when Toby Greene takes a shot during a day game though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back