AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in SA able to call their EB and confirm? I preordered at Firle, but can't call them until i finish work :(
I called the one in Rundle Mall about 3 minutes before it apparently broke. She was smug as anything on the phone, I was probably the 50th caller today though to be fair

I can't play it until tomorrow. NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

158221.jpg

Called the local JB and the guy was completely smug, said he hadn't even seen any stock arrive and not to get hopes up hahaha

I wouldn't play it until the day 1 patch tomorrow if I were you. Otherwise you could lead yourself to disappointment with all the bugs.

I can't play it until tomorrow. NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lol, you mean Saturday? After the day one patch is downloaded? I mean you don't want to lead yourself to disappointment right?

how else will we have post-patch correct player ratings now?!?!
Well I will just say that there is no point starting a 20 year career until you have my updated ratings/attributes of the players accompanied by Weirdo and Xsyrum's likeness corrections. Unless of course you are impatient enough to have an unrealistic career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its days like this that I dont miss working retail.

Just remember guys when you ring up that you are talking to another human being, a human being that has likely taken the same phone call at least 10 times in the last few hours. No need to behave like spoilt entitled campaigners

Hopefully someone who doesn't work or is at school picked it up and can play it soon. Would be nice to have some gameplay reviews to tide the rest of this painful afternoon over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back