AFL Evolution trophy and achievements

Remove this Banner Ad

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Feel like we need a thread for trophy and achievements in this game. With a few bugged despite the latest patch and others a bit vague as to what is required to complete combined with tips to get them.

Currently working on the one team player trophy. The way it reads as play for one afl team throughout career. I finally finished a career mode doing this however I think starting a career in the TAC cup and subsequently being dropped halfway through career to VFL (due to simulating multiple seasons) has caused me to miss this trophy. Either that or its bugged.

Currently trying again ensuring I only play for one team ever.

Just completed back to back to back! Simulated most games except finals.

I got the lockett end trophy last week I've probably put in 100+ hours.

I got the lockett end trophy last week I've probably put in 100+ hours.

Not even sure if I've got that one yet, I score anywhere from 3 - 18 goals per game. Have only clocked in 72 hours since release.
72 hours seems a lot for a game just under 2 months old, but I've put in almost 260 hours with Injustice 2 (super addictive game!) and that itself is after 42-ish days.

Going for the hard trophy is soo annoying man this game is broken. Every handball is a throw yet they seemlessly stroke through linking handballs.. I'm so close but to finishing this trophy
Yeah I've given up on it it's the type of game that will be patched and be better in a year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back