Competitions AFL Fantasy 2018 - Adelaide Board!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
12-fantasy-island.w529.h529.jpg

please, come join us​

Now, most AFL Fantasy stuff is like "winning premierships", "setting little people on fire", "pinging off your dial in Vegas and flat-lining in front of the MGM Grand", "crashing your car in Sydney", "mutual relaxation techiniques with your teammate's missus" - you know, all the fun stuff in life.

Sadly us plebs are stuck with AFL Fantasy, where we cheer on overpaid primadonnas to score points via possessions.

Woo-hoo!

The best part is, anyone can play!

Put in your rank from last year, we'll sort you into leagues or something. I notice a distinction lack of badges on this board, so i'm gonna find out how we get a nice badge for the highest scoring player of the board or something.

Best of luck, miscreants! Ze plane, Ze plane!

Leagues:

BigFooty Adelaide Crows Open League
YOUR LEAGUE INVITATION CODE: TTZ7ECT2

Standings:

Kristof - 1,322
MileraMagic - 2,748
GameofSloanes - 2,805
newbie_kimber - 2,991
fabs33 - 3,078
Thetrader15 - 4,800-ish
robboaustralia - 7,217
Wouldbetackler - 12,295
Donkey Magoo - 12,924
cm_perfect - 13,675
Hendersloane - 18,316
TheBogan - 19,953
deaneus - 31,316
Jake not lever - 45,680
Milera2Betts - 77,108
Coopers - 150,000
azza77 - 7,000,000
mattyb2607 - unknown
Wayne's-World - anywhere

Last edited:
I can't remember where I finished last year, but most years I've been around the edges of the top 1000.

Edit: 1322.

Last edited:

Yeah, I like the draft game.

Do they have a decent app yet?

Nope, still need to save the “mobile friendly” webpage bookmark to your home screen on the mobile.

I also think we need to scrounge around for 1-2 more players.

Gonna go back to Ultimate Footy. AFL Fantasy Draft was aids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also chuck me in deaneus

My rank is probably around 7 million as I made a team last year and didn’t check it after round 2. The prizes are pretty juicy this year though so I’ll give it a red hot crack.

I’m a seasoned fantasy player and am often going deep into finals in my more preferred draft league formats, if that’s anything to go by.

But if I have to earn my stripes in a minnow league then so be it!

Team name: Roosy’s Ratbags

Pants II are in
Final rank of 2991 last year

Also keen for UF if there's a spot azza77

Sure thing mate, come on down!

If anyone else sees this and wants to play a UF (Ultimate Footy) draft style league, we currently have a league of 10. Happy to extend to 12 if there are others keen.

Sure thing mate, come on down!

If anyone else sees this and wants to play a UF (Ultimate Footy) draft style league, we currently have a league of 10. Happy to extend to 12 if there are others keen.

Already play in one league over there (UF), would happily take a spot if one is made available.

Already play in one league over there (UF), would happily take a spot if one is made available.

We are happy to move to a league of 12 players if you are keen!

So we need one more player... any more takers for a draft style fantasy game? (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back