Resource AFL Fantasy and Supercoach Questions 2021

AFL Fantasy Draft league is now up and running as well

DZDF6FZE

I'm setting a cut off day for this Sunday (8/3) for signing up. If we end up with odd numbers then I will just cull the last person to sign up.
Drafting will start Monday 9/3 @ 8am, people will have 24 hours to take their pick but don't be a dick and take that long otherwise we won't get this done before the season starts.

League settings:
Finals
First game is round 1
Snake draft order
Squad size is 6 Def, 8 Mids, 2 Rucks, 6 Fwd, 4 Emg (This may be reduced depending on the number of coaches that sign up)
Captains
Emergencies
No rolling lockout
1 day period for RFA, and it's a public bid
If 2 people bid for the same RFA, then the person with the higher 'preference' wins
If your RFA bid is successful, you go to the bottom of the preference ladder to stop the same people winning bids all the time

If you do decide to join up let me know so I can create a PM group for keeping track of the drafting process

Any questions give me a holler
TY24 dinnaz Big Cox 88 OMGFridge flyinghi64

Hey guys tell me your thoughts on Brander? Hearing he will get a role on the wing but i am not sure on his job security in your side, what are your thoughts?
He's in my side currently.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Hey guys tell me your thoughts on Brander? Hearing he will get a role on the wing but i am not sure on his job security in your side, what are your thoughts?
If hes named round 1, worth a crack in AFL Fantasy. He's never had any job security before. Wing is a light space for us but will susceptible to being dropped as we manage all our talls. We also have Bailey Williams as a 170k RUC/DEF who is good value and should be playing rnd 1.

I'd be hesitant in picking Brander in Real dreamteam due to limited trades.

In saying that, I do hope he gets picked and plays well.

If hes named round 1, worth a crack in AFL Fantasy. He's never had any job security before. Wing is a light space for us but will susceptible to being dropped as we manage all our talls. We also have Bailey Williams as a 170k RUC/DEF who is good value and should be playing rnd 1.

I'd be hesitant in picking Brander in Real dreamteam due to limited trades.

In saying that, I do hope he gets picked and plays well.

On a side note, was that you who joined the draft league?

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Hello Eagles fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and Leagues 2 and 3 are full but there are spots available in League 4 - the code is 708911.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.

Hello Eagles fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and Leagues 2 and 3 are full but there are spots available in League 4 - the code is 708911.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.
In

Notorious SCE

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari

I'll give SC a crack, why not. I'm even worse at that than I am at Fantasy though, just a warning. Team name is Billie Rioli

Last edited:
We're up to 11 for Classic and 4 for Draft, if you are keen to join for AFL Fantasy don't miss out!

bombard has put his hand up for Draft, but we need an even number of participants.

Anyone else keen?

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Hello Eagles fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues.
Four leagues are now full and I've set up a fifth: BFA League 5 - if you want to join the league code is 258657.

If you join up please let me know your team name so I can track who is who. Cheers

elliott yeo?

seems you guys have chucked him around a bit over the years as he can play anywhere really, could a full time mid role be expected this year?
My fear is points shared Stoods

Not sure he’s worth starting with

flyinghi64

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2006
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Going to be interesting to see how this whole thing plays out now with just 17 rounds.
Finals normally played in the last 4 rounds which now don't exist.
MMmmm interesting times.

Also noticed Big Footy Eagles SC 625110 has one spot remaining.

Big Cox 88

Cancelled
Low Carb High Fat - Acolyte
Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
1584450139275.png

Hopefully they get off to a good start together in the same team.

'51 Bewick

Club Legend
Feb 2, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks
Hi folks, what is happening with Xavier O'Neill please. Is he progressing ok and is he likely to get a game this year?
Cheers.

Back