AFL Fantasy is purely based on stats alone, so for Naitanui

6 kicks x 3 = 18
4 handballs x 2 = 8
3 x tackles x 4 = 12
34 hitouts x 1 = 34
1 free for x 1 = 1
1 free against x -3 = -3
Total 70

It's a flawed system to gauge the impact of a player as you can get a tonne of ball and not be a very influential player (see Tom Rockliff)
But at least it's extremely straight forward so as long as you can understand it's not meant to rate a players worth on the field, then you're fine.

Supercoach not doesn't fully gauge a players impact but part of scoring system is hidden/unknown which means you're playing blind. I will say that it at least brings a few more players into contention which is nice but at least you know what you're getting with dreamteam.

Came for Brander update, think I'm finally going to send him packing though as the above comments don't seem that hopeful in him returning :(

I've re-generated the Classic league for AFL Fantasy again for 2021

For those who were in it last year i've sent the invitations out for you to join.

For new people who want to play, the PIN is V3YJDF52

League is limited to 20 people. If there is more parties interested, we can look to create a second league.

Unless there is a change, due to lack of interest from last year I won't do a draft league at this stage.

For those who were in it last year i've sent the invitations out for you to join.

League is limited to 20 people. If there is more parties interested, we can look to create a second league.

Unless there is a change, due to lack of interest from last year I won't do a draft league at this stage.
Thanks for the invite, joined :)

I really need to check post dates before reading threads.
Half way down the first page I realised it was last years comments.

Anyway I'm in.

I really need to check post dates before reading threads.
Half way down the first page I realised it was last years comments.

Anyway I'm in.

Yeah I just rolled over last years thread rather than start a new one

My bad

I'm In.

Wasn't in the league last year but have been playing Dream Team, Fantasy & SC since they began.

Looking forward to the season.

If it’s any consolation I would actually be keen for the draft format if we can get enough blokes

Depending on numbers I will fire up Draft again, so will put you on the list if we do go ahead with it

Hey all, hows Williams looking this preseason and for a spot in the 22?

limited rookie priced options as a ruck and he looked decent in his games last year as a 2nd ruck to NN.

cheers
Most of us reckon he's gone past Vardy, and we shipped off Hickey. So it's either going to be Wiliams or Allen as the NN backup with Allen as incumbent best 22 player.

A lot of it will depend on how fit JK is too. Eagles have been pretty cautious of playing too many talls despite the temptation.

Last edited:
Most of us reckon he's gone past Vardy, and we shipped off Hickey. So it's either going to be Wiliams or Allen as the NN backup with Allen as incumbent best 22 player.

A lot of it will depend on how fit JK is too. Eagles have been pretty cautious of playing too many talls despite the temptation.

Thanks mate. Makes it hard to select some of these fringe 22 for wce when play the Sunday game first up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joined.
Playing for years through bigfooty fantasy board.
May as well join our boards league (if numbers not exceeded)

Hey folks. Any word on how Yeo will be used this year? Can he return to his best, fantasy-wise?
I'd be a bit cautious picking him early though, it seems he's going into the preseason at least still under an injury cloud.

Looks like still a few spots left on the Classic fantasy comp on this page.
Would be good to get it filled with BF posters so get on board already.

Soaring Eagles 2021 is in.

May as well get used to chasing tail boys.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back