AFL Fantasy Cash League

Remove this Banner Ad

Right guys it looks like we have 8+ players so we can go ahead with this now

I will make a league and you can join and once that happens I’ll get everyone to send through $100 entry fee

The way it will work is
Overall Winner: $500
Overall Total Points: $200
Highest Individual Weekly Score: $100

That’s based on 8 people, if there are more who join I will adjust accordingly and let everyone know

League code is
3Y3ZW9CS

Please join and let me know once you do and I will private message some details through to you

Exciting times ahead!!

Hey fellas,

I am running 2 $200 classic league and also a $200 draft league.

The 1st classic league is full
We have around 8 spots left in the 2nd classic league
and 7 spots in draft

The classic leagues are 16 man H2H leagues.
Bye rounds off, start round 2, GF in Round 23.
Prelim Finalists get $500 each
Runner up gets $800
Winner gets $1400

The draft league will be a 12 man league if we fill it
5-7-1-5(8) field format
Bye rounds off
Restricted free agents
other details will be discussed within the league and we will go with what the majority agree on

Let me know if you are keen on playing in these leagues :)
Am keen on the classic league if a spot is still left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any cash leagues left for fantasy? Ive PM'd a couple of you but nut no reply, probably because they're full.

Happy to join a few

This one is available mate
$100 entry
League code is already posted feel free to join and I’ll send the details for entry fee soon

Right guys it looks like we have 8+ players so we can go ahead with this now

I will make a league and you can join and once that happens I’ll get everyone to send through $100 entry fee

The way it will work is
Overall Winner: $500
Overall Total Points: $200
Highest Individual Weekly Score: $100

That’s based on 8 people, if there are more who join I will adjust accordingly and let everyone know

Just joined (Tuck Shop). Cheers!

This one is available mate
$100 entry
League code is already posted feel free to join and I’ll send the details for entry fee soon
Joined myself, Ryder2Gray
Cheers

Just sent out the buy in details to everyone's inbox who has joined the league although im not sure who the follwoing teams belong to, please advise.
1. Pepper Pie Pounder
2. Shaka Brothers

Hi all, I've just joined. My team name is Power Win 3001. Let me know once everything's finalised for payment. :)

I'm looking forward to the competition! [Edit: Just to clarify, we're playing Classic here right?]

I also have a couple of friends who were looking for a league (I was trying to organise my own but failed miserably); if any of them are okay with the entry fee would you mind if I passed the league code along?

Last edited:
Hi all, I've just joined. My team name is Power Win 3001. Let me know once everything's finalised for payment. :)

I'm looking forward to the competition! [Edit: Just to clarify, we're playing Classic here right?]

I also have a couple of friends who were looking for a league (I was trying to organise my own but failed miserably); if any of them are okay with the entry fee would you mind if I passed the league code along?
Hi mate, good to have you join feel free to pass on the league code although I’ll be kicking anyone who is not paid up by tomorrow arvo as round 1 is about to start cheers. I’ll private message you the details now

Hi,

Any spots available?
Yes mate, feel free to join. If you do make sure you message me so I can pass on the details as the league start tomorrow and anyone not accounted for will be removed from the league. Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back