Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 23, 2005
Alberta
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers, N.A. Roosters
My first time playing in this!
Wondering what a average round score is?
I did the projected score of my team and is 2246 with P.Cripps as Captain. 2252 with Cogs as Captain and 2255 with Gawn as Captain.

I did the projected score of my team and is 2246 with P.Cripps as Captain. 2252 with Cogs as Captain and 2255 with Gawn as Captain.
If you get that you'll be well placed I'd think. Last year the leader hit 2445 in R1.

hi guys

a little confused why afl fantasy is different then supercoach and the other fantasy options. my team is shown in a list format as opposed to placing players on the ground as per normal. To show what i mean, i will post a picture here of what I see.

https://gyazo.com/6e8811482a0473440cf64090365f0171

If anyone could help would be great

hi guys

a little confused why afl fantasy is different then supercoach and the other fantasy options. my team is shown in a list format as opposed to placing players on the ground as per normal. To show what i mean, i will post a picture here of what I see.

https://gyazo.com/6e8811482a0473440cf64090365f0171

If anyone could help would be great
Annoyingly, they seem to have changed it this year when viewing on a mobile device it shows in list format. To see the field format, you need to view it on a desktop computer/laptop.

Annoyingly, they seem to have changed it this year when viewing on a mobile device it shows in list format. To see the field format, you need to view it on a desktop computer/laptop.
thats the thing i am on a home omputer so i cant work it out

How the hell was your projected score that high? The highest I've been able to manage with all the best priced players is a bit over 2000. Is it screwing up again where the captain gets 400 instead of 200?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back