Resource AFL Fantasy spreadsheet - back for 2020!

Jivlain

Hammelmann Appreciation Society
Sep 19, 2015
Cambridgeshire
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Swansea City, Gumbies FFC
This resource looks amazing man. How do you fill it each week?
Each week my scrapers pore over the Fantasy Freako newsletter (prices, breakevens, positions, scores), afl.com.au (teamsheets & injuries), and AFL Tables (gently, to get gameplay stats and match results).

FlowersByIrene

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Each week my scrapers pore over the Fantasy Freako newsletter (prices, breakevens, positions, scores), afl.com.au (teamsheets & injuries), and AFL Tables (gently, to get gameplay stats and match results).
I always read that people do that for betting spreadsheet and things, how did you learn how to do that?

Churchy23

Draftee
Apr 10, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Any chance getting this out on a Tuesday / Wednesday, so we can plan our Fantasy sides a bit earlier in the week?

Jivlain

Hammelmann Appreciation Society
Sep 19, 2015
Cambridgeshire
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Swansea City, Gumbies FFC
Any chance getting this out on a Tuesday / Wednesday, so we can plan our Fantasy sides a bit earlier in the week?
Right now I'm dependent on the Freako newsletter for accurate prices, BEs, and position changes. Footywire looks to be a bit quicker on the draw so that may be a more viable source (probably less brittle too) but not sure I have the time for a new scraper (even a relatively uncomplicated one). It's on the to-do list though.

Last edited: