Resource AFL Fantasy spreadsheet - back for 2020!

2020r1

Jivlain

Hammelmann Appreciation Society
Sep 19, 2015
Cambridgeshire
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Swansea City, Gumbies FFC
And we're back!

No Freako email so far, no FootyWire update, the AFL doubling and tripling down on its frantic insistence that humans may not, under any circumstances, have usable access to any data, my database structure screaming with the torture of a thousand souls... and yet the spreadsheet shambles on, zombie-like. It literally cannot be stopped.

AFL Fantasy spreadsheet 2020 edition - round 1

Plus an ownership column.

Jivlain

Sep 19, 2015
Cambridgeshire
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Thanks again mate! Just a quick question. How accurate are the price changes? You've got Adams getting 60 over his BE but dropping 1k?
Not very, by the looks of things! So: BE I get from (currently DT Live), they should be reasonable. The estimated price is the formula I developed a few pages back, but I haven't really evaluated it in light of this season's data. They look generally pessimistic (average price change of -$13.5k, which I don't believe). I'll look into that (not before the weekend though).

Jivlain

Sep 19, 2015
Cambridgeshire
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
AFL Fantasy spreadsheet - round 3

Removed the prediction columns. Will evaluate them once I have some time. Also killed the availability column because the AFL site is just soooooo bad I don't want to interact with it long enough to write a scraper anymore.

Jivlain

Sep 19, 2015
Cambridgeshire
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
FYI, this will not be ready for the first game. Will try to update it as soon as possible.

jim_shoes

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bangles, Chelsea, Australia
does anyone know where you can find the starting position from each bounce? eg. center square, wing, F50, D50

Jivlain

Sep 19, 2015
Cambridgeshire
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Hey Jivlain did you do this for 2021?
No. To be honest I was using it less and less myself, and then when I redid how I maintain my stats databases (see links in signature) for 2021 I didn't include a spreadsheet export. I'm currently having a think about what I do actually want in a spreadsheet and will be looking at that over the new year period, which may mean a new thing for 2022. We'll see.

Keystone agony

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
I'm interested in

Fantasy points per venue? If there is significant difference based on 2021

Fantasy points night games vs day games. Obviously a definition would need to be produced