Resource AFL Fantasy spreadsheet - 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

This resource looks amazing man. How do you fill it each week?
Each week my scrapers pore over the Fantasy Freako newsletter (prices, breakevens, positions, scores), afl.com.au (teamsheets & injuries), and AFL Tables (gently, to get gameplay stats and match results).

Each week my scrapers pore over the Fantasy Freako newsletter (prices, breakevens, positions, scores), afl.com.au (teamsheets & injuries), and AFL Tables (gently, to get gameplay stats and match results).
I always read that people do that for betting spreadsheet and things, how did you learn how to do that?

Any chance getting this out on a Tuesday / Wednesday, so we can plan our Fantasy sides a bit earlier in the week?

Any chance getting this out on a Tuesday / Wednesday, so we can plan our Fantasy sides a bit earlier in the week?
Right now I'm dependent on the Freako newsletter for accurate prices, BEs, and position changes. Footywire looks to be a bit quicker on the draw so that may be a more viable source (probably less brittle too) but not sure I have the time for a new scraper (even a relatively uncomplicated one). It's on the to-do list though.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back