Resource AFL Fantasy spreadsheet - 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

2020r1
And we're back!

No Freako email so far, no FootyWire update, the AFL doubling and tripling down on its frantic insistence that humans may not, under any circumstances, have usable access to any data, my database structure screaming with the torture of a thousand souls... and yet the spreadsheet shambles on, zombie-like. It literally cannot be stopped.

AFL Fantasy spreadsheet 2020 edition - round 1

Plus an ownership column.

Thanks again mate! Just a quick question. How accurate are the price changes? You've got Adams getting 60 over his BE but dropping 1k?
Not very, by the looks of things! So: BE I get from (currently DT Live), they should be reasonable. The estimated price is the formula I developed a few pages back, but I haven't really evaluated it in light of this season's data. They look generally pessimistic (average price change of -$13.5k, which I don't believe). I'll look into that (not before the weekend though).

AFL Fantasy spreadsheet - round 3

Removed the prediction columns. Will evaluate them once I have some time. Also killed the availability column because the AFL site is just soooooo bad I don't want to interact with it long enough to write a scraper anymore.

2020r7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Jivlain did you do this for 2021?
No. To be honest I was using it less and less myself, and then when I redid how I maintain my stats databases (see links in signature) for 2021 I didn't include a spreadsheet export. I'm currently having a think about what I do actually want in a spreadsheet and will be looking at that over the new year period, which may mean a new thing for 2022. We'll see.

I'm interested in

Fantasy points per venue? If there is significant difference based on 2021

Fantasy points night games vs day games. Obviously a definition would need to be produced

Here's a sneak preview of what I've been working on. It's not yet live on my men's game site, but you can see how it works on AFLW Stats.
I'll be adding more functionality over time and feel free to give feedback.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back