Competitions AFL Fantasy & SuperCoach Sign Up - 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Fantasy has opened for 2022 and I'm jumping in early to create the league for this board. Ideally players will be quite serious about this as many times in the past we've had players who have registered and then not even bothered with changing their team through the year which defeats the purpose.

Please register your interest in this thread only if you're genuinely interested in playing the game every week so that it is as competitive as possible.

Also thinking of creating a Fantasy Draft League, with the potential that it becomes a keeper league where we can play ongoing seasons.

Once again if your interested in this register in this thread.

Difference between the 2 is that a Fantasy Draft League means that each player is only available once and you need to be quite knowledgeable about the fantasy game to get the mix right and you also need to be able to adjust your team each week depending on injuries & suspensions.

I have created the league and I've decided to run it as an open league.

What that means is that anyone who wants to join can join and instead of playing head to head games you will simply be competing to be ranked the highest to win the league.

If you're still keen on joining the code is NZFPCY34

If you would rather play in a head to head league let me know and I'll also create a head to head league.

I have created the league and I've decided to run it as an open league.

What that means is that anyone who wants to join can join and instead of playing head to head games you will simply be competing to be ranked the highest to win the league.

If you're still keen on joining the code is NZFPCY34

If you would rather play in a head to head league let me know and I'll also create a head to head league.
Joined 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is AFL Fantasy any different to SuperCoach?
Scoring is slightly different as it doesn't give bonuses for kicking a clutch goal or takeaway extra points for errors.

I'm a dumb campaigner, where do you 'join a league' on the website?
On the app if you click on leagues tab down the bottom you'll see this

Screenshot_20220114-080919_AFL Fantasy.jpg

Then you click on Join League

Still a few places left in the classic league and also still keen on starting up a draft league which can also become a keeper league so that we can play over multiple seasons.

Send me a DM if anyone is interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back