Oppo Camp AFL Finals Series Thread - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And there are a lot of them. Hale & Gibson on the ground, Clarkson, Simpson, Longmire, Blakey, Tudor in the box.
Azza too on Sunday

Yeah, but don't count the coaches. Once they finish playing they have to find work where they can get it. And good luck to Azza and Haley. Not many cried when they were cut. They were both cooked at North and whilst both are going OK at their new club, they probably still wouldn't be getting much of a go at North. So good luck to them.

Josh Gibson on the other hand.....

Yeah, but don't count the coaches. Once they finish playing they have to find work where they can get it. And good luck to Azza and Haley. Not many cried when they were cut. They were both cooked at North and whilst both are going OK at their new club, they probably still wouldn't be getting much of a go at North. So good luck to them.

Josh Gibson on the other hand.....
Huge only way I would cheer for the pees and poos is if the somehow broke down before the GF... Was one of my fav player when he played, now it's like kissing your sister!

Re: Squibson - We got him for basically nothing and the net result is Aaron Black.
I hope he doesn't win a flag, but had Kennedy been played as he should have been, we wouldn't be the concerned at all.

He is a gun, but that is on face value one of our better trades in recent years now.

I must be the only person who absolutely doesn't rate Gibson as a player. He kicks backwards and he cant play on actual key forwards. If he wasn't in the best side in the comp he'd lead the reverse coleman every year. They would have renamed the thing the josh Gibson award. Hes no good.

Hate Geelong

Even still, expected them to s**t it in.

Checked the score and...

HMKpx5i.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back